Goodbye

Niall's POV (A/N: One Direction isn't famous in this story)

So...my mom said that this girl was moving in wit is because her parents died and she is apparently my age. All I can say is I hope she is hot.

"Ahh! You beat me again Payne!" Zayn yelled. Me and my best friends, Harry, Liam, Louis, and Zayn were all playing COD and Liam was winning like always.

"How about a break boys?" I asked.

"Ok," Harry started, "So Niall, tell us about this girl that will be living with you," he asked them all leaning in.

"Well, I really don't know man, all I know is her parents died and that she is around our age," I replied.

The boys and I are all juniors at the local high school. We all play on the varsity soccer team and you could say we are the 'it' boys of our school, not to sound cocky.

One Hour Later

Me and the boys were all still playing and quietly mumbling things to our self of motivation.

"Yea! I finally won a round!" yelled Harry.

Then I heard my mom come in from her 2 day trip to pick up the girl that will be staying with us.

As I walked down the stairs, with the boys, I saw the back of a girl as she talked to my mom. As I quickened my pace to say hello to my mother, Harry yelled out, "Mrs. Horan! Welcome home!" You see the boys were always... I mean 24/7 at my house.

"Hi boys. Niall, darling please help with the bags," she instructed and I did.

As I walked over my mom started to introduce me to this girl.

"Niall meet Skyler, Skyler, Niall," she said.

As she turned around the only thing going through my mind was that she was gorgeous. She had long tan legs, and blond hair that went down he back and beautiful hazel eyes. She was perfect, hell, she was beyond perfect!

"Nice to meet you. Let me show you to your room," I instructed. And with that the boys and I took he stuff and lead he up the stairs.

A/N: Hey guys! Soooo sorry I haven't updated in a while I have just been extremely busy and just went on a trip! Love you all!!!

-Sarah 😘❤️😘❤️😘❤️