Hated by All

I have been out of my room.

I have been eating now.

I have talked to everyone, but 5 certain boys.

Niall, Zayn, Liam, Louis, and Harry.

I hate to admit it but, I miss them. But I mostly miss Niall.

-*- Half a Week Later -*-

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Fuck you alarm clock.

I think I have to buy a new one because I threw that one against the wall.

Ahh my first day of school. this is the part where in the movies the new girl goes to school and becomes the freak and then stands up for the nerds and freaks or Thebes girl goes to school and everyone loves her except that one popular girl.

Well I don't plan on being either of those. I just have to be Skyler.

I then slowly got out of bed and went to my new wardrobe and picked out my outfit.

I decided on a black and white striped crop top, some white high wasted shorts, and colored sandals. I then straightened my long, brown hair and put if up half up half down. I then brushed my teeth and looked and looked at my hair one last time. After that I put on some simple mascara and some lipgloss. I graded my floral backpack I got and I was ready.

When I walked out of my room I didn't expect to see Niall down there cause I for sure thought he was sleeping and Harry's with the rest of the guys.

"Niall? What are you doing here?" I asked slowly.

"What you thought I wouldn't walk into school with you on your first day?" To think about this now I thought he wouldn't have.

Once he was done with breakfast and I didn't feel like eating, we walked out to his truck. On our way to school we picked up the guys one by one.

Once we pulled into the parking lot, everyone was staring at us. I just thought it was because we wear blaring the music.

This is the part in those movies where to freak/new girl meets the popular guy and she thinks he is hot but I mean they are always hot.

Once we parked all eyes where still on us.

We all got out of the car and formed a line, like we planed this which was weird.

Niall and Louis were on both sides of me. Next to Niall was Liam and Zayn. then next to Louis was Harry.

"Just relax. Everything with be alright," Niall whispered in my ear only so I could hear. He then slung his arm over my shoulder. I immediately felt this fire go throughout whole body when we touched me. I can tell he felt it to because he also jerked.

We all then started walking in sync.

I could over hear people whispering things like, "Who the hell is that?" and "Why is she with them?" But that was just from the girls.

The boys were a totally different scenario. All the guys we walked my where whistling and checking me up and down and bak up again. Which ever boy did that got an, what seems like an uncomfortably stare from all of the boy.

This was just like movies I was talking about.

And the worst part if I was living with one of the most popular boys in school and they were the only ones there I knew.

Holy shit. What a way to start your first day.