🌸🌸🌸🌸Chap5🌸🌸🌸🌸

Dragons were received to each and every student. Bella Beast and her teammates Paul Rupunzel, Yui Lefrog and Alex Aladdin were already on their dragons.

Here are the dragons:

Stella has a dragon called Seashell. She is sparkling Pink and has Yellow Scales.

Brandon has a dragon called Flash. He is Glimmering Red with Orange Scales.

Rachel has a dragon called Ivy. She is aque blue with pink polka dots.

Craig has a dragon which is a mix of Dark and Light Blue and He has Silver Stripes and his name is Waver.

Ben has a dragon which is Brown with black stripes and his name is Fury.

Shella has a dragon which is purple with shiny golden scales and her name is Sparkle.

Flora has a dragon which is Green but with blue scales. Her name is Fauna.

Sky has a dragon which is a bit similar to Craig's dragon but with white scales and its name is Icicle.

Julia has a dragon which is a very light green with yellow stripes. Her name is Jasie.

John has a dragon which is Marron with orange spots. His name is Hunter.

Bella has a dragon named as Buttercup and she is light green and she is the only one who can breath fire which is Light Blue coloured.

Paul has a dragon named Dragonfly and he is Brown with red highlights

Yui has dragon which is named Queen and its colour is aque blue with pink stripes

Alex has a dragon which is Brownish black with yellow stripes and its name is Noir.

Well guys see ya @ next chap!! Byee