THANK YOU!!

To all my friends on Wattpad! Thank you for all  the lovely votes and comments you gave on the story!

miardiab

Thank you very much Miar for the lovely comments you gave! It always helped me! You always encouraged me and for that you have my greatest gratitude. Your story is simply amazing! I will always be a number 1 fan of ur writing! 

ShwetangiJha

Well where should I start??!! Thank you very much! Ur comments always made my day brighter! Whenever I publish a chapter you are usually the very first commenter! You always make me happy! Plus ur stories are awesome!

The_Unnamed1643

When I published my first book, you were the very first one to give a comment and that made me really happy! Thank you for the help you gave me all this time! Plus u inspired me to start writing and that really was so great! Ur works are outstanding!

LanonaWalker

THANK YOU!!! You have been one of the greatest friends on Wattpad! Ur writing style is really cool! I just adored that PPGZ book of urs! And the Miraculous Ladybug one simply rocks! I will always love ur books!

Brianna_Beast

Your characters were really helpful for the story! It made the descriptions interesting! Thank you for all the help you gave me all this time and also thanks for the lovely pictures! Your story personally is so cool!

Butchandbc

Your work is so fantabulous! It was so amazing! Thank you for the comments and votes you gave on my story! It made me have a smile all day! The comments always encouraged me to write more and thank you so much for that!

BrendonUriesSinner

I personally love ur tagging book! Ur sense of humour is so cool! Well I am really glad to have met you! 

Little_Angel191

I know we have recently met but I felt as though I met you a long time ago! Your comments always brought a smile to my face and thank you so much for the lovely characters you gave for the story! I personally am really glad to be friends with you! 

Astoria_SnowWhite

Well Astoria I really am thankful for the help you gave me! Ur story is amazing as well!! Thank you very much!! You really are a great friend.

MariChat3

Thank you for the lovely votes you gave me and ur works are really amazing! Thank you a million times for all the lovely help you gave me all this time!!

PaoPao204

You have been an amazing friend for me all this time. All of the help u gave me, that was really kind of u. Ur a talented author yourself!! I totally love ur works! Ur amazing!

I am very sorry if I forgot to mention anyone! Thank you to each and every person who helped me with this book! You all made me soo happy!!!!!!!!!!!