🌸🌸🌸🌸Chap31🌸🌸🌸🌸

The harsh wind was blowing as snowflakes began pouring. Shawk was taking the lead as Sky and Alex were not far behind him but the girls were the ones having trouble.  Snowflakes began falling gently from the sky.

"How much further!? I am dieing here!" Yui began moaning like a small baby. 

"Could we stop for bit!? My legs are killing me!" Flora followed in Yui's talking style as she  was clutching onto her legs. Chrystal didn't say anything but was having a painful expression highlighted on her face.

They received a map which contained on how to find that cure for Myrrah. SnowPole Kingdom was first. The creepy crawly cave of the Dormant Giants and the Land of abandoned Trolls were the upcoming destinations. All of these should be crossed by them but they can only reach it using the most important ingredient of all : True Friendship.

"Yo Shawk! The Girl's are right! I am literally exhausted!" Sky began whining as Shawk rolled his eyes and commanded his Dragon to bring him down. The other's followed him except Alex. He kept floating on his dragon thinking really deeply.

"Hey Al! What's wrong dude?" Alex shook back to reality as he saw Shawk and the rest of the gang looking towards him with worried eyes. He landed swiftly but still his face didn't have a shine.

"Oh nothing.....I was just thinking about something......" Alex muttered as Shawk raised an eyebrow.

"Huh? What did u say?" Sky enquired.

"No I was wondering....all of u guys have brothers and sisters but me I have non....I just wish I had....someone....." Alex mumbled as he turned his head and he looked away towards the shining sun which was setting down.

"Don't worry Al! You have us!" Yui said as she went over and gave the Alladin a half-sided hug.

"Yui's right! We will be with you no matter what!" Flora exclaimed as Alex shrugged off Yui which made her confuse and sad both.'What's wrong with him...I have never seen him this sad before....'

"Alex I have no one too...-" Shawk was cut off as Alex suddenly yelled.

"What do u mean Shawk by you not having anyone!?? You have Sky, Apple and Alyna, who are like brother and sisters to u but me....I have no one! Did u hear me! NO ONE!! Flora you have your big sister Ashlynn, Yui u have Julia and Sky you have Apple and Alyna both! Also Shawk as your cousin!! And .......Chrystal....ur cousin brother.... But me.....I....have...no.....one..." Small light tears began falling down through his face....

All the others were shocked for words. They had never seen Alex crying before. He would usually be one of the persons comforting the others who are crying in a terrible situation. Alex turned away and ran towards his dragon and flew away. 

"What happened right now!? I can't believe that dude just cried. I thought he- OWW! Hey what was that for Flora?"  A strong hand hit right in the back of his head. While he was glaring and patting his head, Flora was giving draggers at Sky.

"WHAT? Your asking me WHAT? Really SKy? You really need to care more about your friends....Isn't Alex your fighting partner and most of all your Best friend.... Shouldn't you go after him rather than wondering stupid questions...??" Flora enquired as Sky began shaking at how the Cinderella was looking at him. 

"Do you think....-?" Yui was cut off as she and Chrystal were watching the drama unfold in front of them.

"NO! Yui don't even go near them...If you do I think you will be royal dead meat in five seconds flat!" Chrystal stopped Yui from going any further.

"But..." Yui began again

"No buts ! Common let's go and try to find Al-" This time Flora was the one who did the cutting off for Chrystal.