🌸🌸🌸🌸Chap18🌸🌸🌸🌸

Dedicated to ShwetangiJha

The Night Sky was shining brightly! Dazzalling stars were located in each and very place in the lovely sky. Shawk and Myrrah were sitting together on a bench near the magical fountain of the school. The moon was glittering above their heads as though it was watching over them.

"Uhh...Shawk. Could I ask you something?" Myrrah suddenly asked.

Shawk blinked a couple of times before putting a bright smile on his face and answered her question. "Of course Myrrah!"

"Well I was wondering have you ever been to the moon! I have heard that the king of  the Moon is very kind person! I would really love to visit there someday? What about you?" Myrrah asked looking at Shawk straight in the eye.

Shawk thought about it a few moments and then answered her.

"Well yeah I would love to visit the moon to someday! But I really wanna meet a member of the Moon family! Wouldn't that be cool?" Shawk asked as he had a glint of excitement in his eyes.

"Well-" Myrrah was cut off by another voice with was really soft and lovely.

"I guess your wish has come true!" A girl with very very light blond hair , which was very lighter than Stella's shining blond hair, and  purple highlights came out of the shadows. She had long hair that reached to her waist and Lovely cyan blue purple eyes that shined under the light of the moon. She was wearing a cute short dress which was black with moon symbols.

 She was wearing a cute short dress which was black with moon symbols

This is what Chrystal was wearing

"Hi! Umm.... Who are you?" Shawk asked looking at the girl from head to toe.

"Sorry for not introducing myself sooner. I am Chrystal Moon, Granddaughter of the Man in the Moon!" Ellie said while doing a princess curtsey.

"Hi Chrystal nice to meet you! I am Shawk Snow White, Grandson of Snow White. Actually I am like the middle grandchild." Shawk ended while having his Dark Blue eyes filled with happiness.

"Hello! I am Myrrah AuBeauty Rupunzel, Granddaughter of both Rupunzel and Sleeping Beauty. I am like the second eldest grandchild after my younger cousins Rachel, Paul and John. Plus I have both surnames because my parents are from both the families. My mom is a Sleeping Beauty while my father is a Rupunzel!" Myrrah ended while giving her a big smile.

All of the three of them began talking with each other as though all of them were old best friends. When they stood up to go inside the ballroom again Abruptly Myrrah fell down when her foot hit a stone. But before she could reach the ground, the strong arms of Shawk caught her. It gave her goosebumps. Both of them stared at each others eyes while Myrrrah was in Shawk's arms.

"Ummm....MYRRAH!!! SHAWK!!! GUYS!!! IT'S TIME TO GO!!!!" Chrystal had to shout loudly to break the staring competition between the lovebirds. Both of them separated and looked away from each other. Slowly blushes were appearing on both of their faces which were crimson red. Chrystal began laughing and continuously teased them until they reached the Royal BallRoom...........

Heyo Guys well hoped you enjoyed. In the next chap it will be the moment in which Stella is gonna meet her childhood best friend. A certain Snow Queen will appear in the next chap. Well hope you enjoyed.!!!! See ya next chap!!