🌸🌸🌸🌸Chap11🌸🌸🌸🌸

All of the students hurried into the hall as fast as their feet would take them. Shawk and Myrrah were not heading in the correct direction.

"Hey Romeo and Juliet! Not that way! Its towards the left! Not right!" Alyna shouted at the pair while running but still having a smirk on her face.

(Time skip when students get to class)

Magister Rupunzel was incharge of Stella's class. She waited until all the students were seated.

"Welcome students! Now H.Ariel will arrive to deliver an important message to all of you!" Rachel's Grandma Announced.

H.Ariel arrived gracefully as any Ariel will arrive.

"My dear students! Its been a week now you have been in this school! So we have decided to announce an important event coming up! We all know its Spring Magical Season Now! So in honor of the special season we have decided to hold a magical ball for all of you!" H.Ariel announced with a big smile on her face.

A lot of chatter broke out through out the hall. Each and Every student had their mouths opened talking.

"And also remember you all have to bring a date! You will be graded according to Your posture and royal qualities. And for the ones who doesn't have a date, that's fine because this is only your first ball! Plus Your older siblings from Ever After High will be joining us too! So you have the rest of the day free to decide what to do! Have fun my dear students! Assembly dismissed!!" H. Ariel concluded while walking down the stage.

"Guys this is so cool!! Our first fairytale ball!" Yui LeFrog said excitedly.

"Yeah I have to agree with Yui! This is going to be a blast!" Alex Alladin said shyly while smiling at Yui.

"So guys what should we do? Oh I know, lets get divided into 2 teams! Namely Boys and Girls! All of us could go shopping like that! We could meet up at the Rose Garden after Lunch" Rachel said while taking the leadership as usual.

"HORRAY!!! This is wicked fabulous!! Lets get going!!" Stella replied while linking her arms with her Best Friends Rachel and Bella. All the other girls nodded smiling while the boys shrugged a bit. Specially Paul. Paul was Rachel's Older Brother. And by older it mean by only 1 month. He looked nervous than the other boys.

"Well girls we gotta a-!" Craig was cut off by sudden high pitched Screeches.

"O.M.G!! Look its Brandon Beast and Shawk Snow White! Those two are like the most handsome from all the princes!!!"

"Well look its Craig Ariel!! and Paul Rupunzel!! They are soooo handsome!!! I am sure either of them are gonna ask me!!"

"Well thats were your wrong! Nobody is gonna ask you! They are gonna ask me!!"

"Well excuse me! Its gonna be me who will be going to the ball with them!!"

More and More Arguments arose from the crowd of fangirls forming around the fairytale heroes. All of the four boys looked really pale!! Well four girls did some thing extraordinary which made each of the four boy's hearts beat like a million times an hour.

Rachel took the hand of Craig and led him out just like a secret agent. Myrrah was fuming with anger or which is usually known as Jealousy! She went like a lightening and took the Hand of Shawk and led him out too. Stella was looking really really angry. She didn't know why but she followed the steps of Myrrah and led Brandon out running fast as her legs could take her. Although Brandon told her to slow down she didn't care a word he said. Alyna was laughing so much that she fell onto the floor!! But Bella and Paul were the unfortunate ones. The fangirls spotted them and came running behind them.

Bella took turns throughout the hallways but couldn't loose those pesky Fan girls. Beside her Paul was panting after running but inside he was boiling with Happiness. Somehow after running and running they lost the fan girls.

"Thank you for saving my life Bella! Your a real life saver!" Paul said when they stopped near the magical fountain,

"Oh its nothing really!!" Bella replied Panting but still blushing,

"How did you run so fast?? I could never run like that!!" Paul said blushing too.

"Well we Beasts are really good at Sports! I am usually the best runner in my family but the twins are far better than me. Ben is the best long distance thrower while Brandon is actually the strongest and best fighter among all of us!!" Bella replied while holding her head higher proudly.

"Wow you have an amazing family and Bella well I wanted to ask..........

Well what will happen with Paulla (Their ship name)????? Well hope you guys enjoyed. See ya next chap.