🌸🌸🌸🌸Chap26🌸🌸🌸🌸

Dedicated to BrendonUriesSinner

The heroes were spread in different places.  Stella,Brandon,Rachel and Craig were still on earth getting used to the different powers they have got. Shella, Ben and Camilla all three of them were kidnapped by that nasty sea witch. 

"We gotta go and save Alyna and Luke!" Shawk said as he was completely showing that he was worried about his cousin and friend.

"Well what about my cousin!? We gotta save him too!" Bella shouted back at Shawk as she slightly glared back at him.

"Sorry Bella I didn't mean to forget Ben! We gotta save all of them!" Shawk replied as he stared at Belle with look that said 'forgive me please'.

Bella smiled back but before she could say anything Sky interrupted her suddenly.

"Guys where are the teachers? We gotta go and free them!" He said as Flora,Alex,John,Julia and Yui (She and Julia are sisters and they are LeFrogs) were panting from fighting.

"Where are Chrystal and Winter?" Flora asked as she looked around her attentively.

"Hey..Guys....common....you...gotta see...this!" Crystal shouted as she came running together withWinter trailing behind her.

"What has happened ? Common let's hurry up!"Alex yelled as he took the lead and led his friends.

When they arrived to the dragon arena they noticed that each of the teachers were trapped. Yui and Julia LeFrog went to their grandpa who was stuck with a Bubblegum Spell. Shawk and Sky hurried of to Pro.SnowWhite who was stuck in mirror. Coach Beast had taken care of his problem in the Beast style. When Paul arrived  H.Ariel and Pro.Beauty, both of them looked like they had been attacked by a sleeping Potion.  Who else but a sleeping Beauty knows about Sleeping?

John stepped forward and raised his wand. He was a SleepingBeauty with really powerful magic.

"Sleeping Magic reverse the curse!" John shouted as a light covered the sleeping teachers and woke them up.

"Oh My Seashell! Where are we?" H.Ariel said while opening her eyes and looking around. Pro.Beauty followed her action.

"Headmistress Ariel! Ben and Shella got kidnapped and that girl who I think is the cousin of Rachel and Paul...um her name was Camilla.....and she was kidnnapped too!" Bella explained as she had anger clearly written in her eyes. Being a Beast member she did get angry easily.

"We have to help all of them! And including Myrrah!" Shawk said rapidly as he stared at the Headmistress. 

" Don"t worry my dear students! We will find all of your friends very soon!" Pro.Beauty replied for Headmistress Ariel as she put on a fake smile but inside she was really worried about all the missing students. Specially her grandsons. 

Later on in the evening

"H.Ariel please allow me to go and find the cure for Myrrah!" Shawk begged her.

"Shawk I will allow you to go but you can't go there-" H.Ariel got cut off by the brave voice of Shawk's own cousin Sky.

"I will go with him!"

" Same here! I will go too!" Flora replied after her crush while blushing when Sky gave her a Charming smile.

"But what about Shella, Ben and Camilla!? We gotta save them too and  please allow me to go!" Paul yelled being the first to mention them and he too was really worried about his cousin and pals.