🌸🌸🌸🌸Chap22🌸🌸🌸🌸

Dedicated to ishitadas21

 In fairytale land!!

"Look out!!" Myrrah shouted towards Shawk. He was fighting off a monster which was created by Ursala. All this time everyone had their wands out and fighting really hard. All of the parents of our fairytale heroes had also come to help with the big fight.

Ursala threw a mighty spell towards Shawk but he didn't see it. Before it could hit him, Myrrah jumped in front of him and shouted with all her might "Magic Rose Protection!"

Shawk was thrown across to the fountain, But he wasn't that much hurted. The unlucky one has been Myrrah. That spell which should have hit Shawk had a big impact on the poor Rupunzel!

"MYRRAH!!!!!!" Shawk shouted while running towards the unconcious Myrrah lying down near a cherry blossom tree. She was injured on her hands and head! Shawk picked her up bridal style and took her over to Dr. LeFrog who had come to see what had happened.

"Dr. LeFrog! Please help? How are we gonna save her??" Shawk asked while having worried eyes full of concern.

" Don't worry Shawk, Myrrah will be fine but first we have to get her to the lab! Now please follow me!" Dr. LeFrog said while leading the way through to get to the lab. Although the doctor had said everything would be fine, Shawk still wasn't convinced enough. He rapidly went after Dr. LeFrog while holding Myrrah with Tender Care.

While in Paris. We will continue with the Boys.

When they started walking Brandon and Craig got caught in the heavy run. They had to make a run for it. When they reached the mansion their eyes were open. The house was huge similar to a castle. Craig went up to ring the bell. Then suddenly the great big gates shot open and a man with a body similar to a gorillas came forward with a big umbrella in his hand. (You can guess who) . He took the boys inside while not talking with them at all.

"Brandon and Craig, I presume! Please come with me!" Nathalie said while gesturing the boys to come with her. She led them to a big room where a man and a woman both with blond hair were sitting in armchairs. The man was reading a magazine while the lady was knitting. And suddenly when the woman put her head up she ran towards the two boys and hugged them tightly. Brandon and Craig were shocked but returned the hug.

"Brandon! Craig! Its so good to see you both again! You look handsome and strong now! Gabriel just look at them! Aren't they cute now!" Angela Agreste said while making the two boys in front of her to flush with pinkiness. Gabriel nodded smiling and came forward and gave each of the boys a light hug.

Craig was lost for words . He didn't knew what to say! So Brandon being the good friend he is (But sometimes cheeky) took the lead of the conversation and asked "Hi Mr and Mrs.Agreste I hope. It's really nice to meet you but how did you know we were coming here?" 

Mrs. Agreste winked while saying "Don't worry about it! I knew ur mothers when we were young! We actually were very best friends and still are! The good thing is that you are here and I can't wait to introduce to our son Ad- Oh Adrien! You came just on time. Please come here!"

Adrien looked confused probably wondering who the two boys that were also looking at him confused was. He walked forward and stood across from Brandon but didn't fail to give them his heart-warming smile. The duo smiled back while nodding.

"So ummm....Could someone tell me what's going on?" Adrien asked while looking around at each face but stopping at his mother's.

"Adrien dear. This is Brandon Beast, grandson of Beauty and the Beast, and this is Craig Ariel, grandson of Queen Ariel and King Eric. I know you are wondering what I am talking about but this is true. They come from the fairytale realm. And there is something else we gotta tell you but we didn't before because it was for your protection. Well now it's the time. You Adrien dear are an Alladin!" Mrs. Agreste finished explaining. But now Adrien's jaw was opened and his eyes were full of Shock. But he got himself together and smiled said.