Chapter six- Those Eyes...

...HE'S DESTINED FOR ME AND ONLY ME

The girl's POV

Anyway, I had found out where he lived a while back, about a year ago. I hadn't done it because I had a master plan to make all of this work out and my sanspai and I to live happily ever after.

Today IS the day he finds me. It'll all be so perfect, I'll call for help while he's closing the door, and then I'll probably pass out from the upcoming blizzard. He will pick me up out of the snow, and I'll be oh so beautiful to him.

I was making my way over to his house, and lucky for me the snow was already picking up. I didn't want to look like a slut, but I didn't want to look dirty, so I wore some designer jeans, a striped shirt and a short-sleeved overcoat. Perfect.

I saw Papyrus, a fish woman, a lizard lady and four girls my age walk into the house. One of those better not be his girlfriend or else I'll have to make her.... disappear...

And yes, I do know who papyrus is. If I want sanspai to love me, I'll have to be nice to that pathetic weak one, too... ugh... Yeah readers I DID just do that! Whatcha gonna do about it? I have sanspai to protect me!

*ahem* anyway, just as they were starting to close the door, the cold was starting to get the best of me and I called out for help, before collapsing into the snow, a small smile on my face knowing that my beautiful sans was coming to fall in love with me soon.

Timeskip to when she wakes up~~

"Ugh..... w-where am I?"I say and open my eyes.

Of course I knew where I was, though. I know the way to this house like the back of my hand...

Wait....Sanspai is leaning over me!!!!!!! Wow this is awesome!! I can't believe I've met  him. The one and only sans. Oh how I could talk for hours on how much I admire him, but now's not the time. I have a future boyfriend sitting in front of me!

"Well, you called for help, and (y/n) here ran out there to save you." He motioned to a girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. She was standing next to MY sanspai. I felt my face reflectively scrunch up in disgust at the sight of her, but then I realized sanspai is right there so I made myself look confused again.

She gave a small smile and a little wave, but I was already facing sans. His face was a little blue!!

I smiled a little at sans. "Uh... are you sans? The comedian, right?"

Sans' POV

(Okay guys, time to go rage-hating on sans for looking at another girl. Go ahead and be all possessive. I'm not judging. :-3)

She smiled at me. "Uh... are you Sans? The comedian, right?" She asks. "Yeah, that's me! Heh." I say with little jazz hands. She giggles and I feel my face hearing up a little. This girl was just too cute.

Not forgetting about (y/n), I turn to her and I see her staring at me, frowning slightly. I wonder what that's all about...

"Hey, what's your name?" She asks the girl on the couch.

"Oh! I'm Sutton."
(Okay REALLY sorry if that's your name!!! but I have an idea for this...)

"Sutton huh? What a pretty name." I say politely. She obviously takes it the wrong way, because her face is bright red and she's giggling hysterically. (Y/n) just raises an eyebrow and frowns a bit.

Sutton then calms down and says to me in a sweet tone "hey sans, I'm uh... a little hungry and I was told papyrus is the best pasta chef there is..." i look at her and smile at her kind words towards my bro, nod and get up to get her some pasta and a slice of pie. (Y/n) soon gets up and follows me into the kitchen.

"Sans... I don't think we should trust her..." she says. "What? Why?" I ask. Honestly, she seems very nice. She's sweet, seems to like my jokes, and she doesn't seem threatening... "she... gives me a bad feeling. Her laugh is off, and I would know. I know when something's wrong with someone... and their laughter tells me everything..." she's got to be kidding. That's impossible. She's got to be jealous or something. I don't think there's anything wrong with that sweet girl Sutton... "I think you're jealous, (y/n). Just give her a chance, and she'll turn out to be a great person. I like her already, I think you should learn not to judge a book by its cover..."

"HEY PUNK! GET YOUR HUMAN BUTT IN HERE!" Yelled an aggressive undyne from the kitchen. (Y/n) jumped a little, startled, before dashing into the kitchen.

I chuckled and shook my head (skull?), before walking back into the main room where (y/n) was laughing with undyne and Alphys. Sutton laid on the couch waiting for me, and I handed her the food as she sat up. She gave me a small tantalizing smile... oh god I could melt right now... it's like I can't look away from those eyes...

They're almost putting me under some kind of spell...

Nah, that's ridiculous.

Slutton's POV
(Yeah I gave her that nickname... I know what you all are thinking... I can feel your evil glares to Sutton...)

My plan is working... I just need him to show me his soul, and get him to look into my eyes, then he's A L L  M I N E

I haven't told anyone, but I have powers. I can make anyone do anything if they show me their soul and look into my eyes for at least two seconds. DETERMINATION souls are hard to crack, but surprisingly INTEGRITY souls are the hardest. All that "do the right thing" trait is really hard to get by.

Yes, I HAVE had to use it a couple times, and boys that are already under my physical spell are more easy to.... manipulate.

It's harder if the person is already in love with another if I want them to love me. Luckily, that won't be happening any time soon... I'll make sure of it.

And I'll kill if that means I get my sanspai...

Yay another chapter! Next one we will be focusing more on (y/n), though. Hope you all are enjoying it because I am having a LOT of fun writing this.

This chapter is a long one, too! Yay! Hope you all have your barf bags and baseball bats because s***s goin' down next chapter...

*evil laughter*

Anyway,
Author-chan out!~