Chapter ten (Good ending)- I Won't Leave You

{feel free to play the music as needed!}

Sans's POV

I heard a knock on the door as frisk was promising me to not reset again, and I got up from the couch to answer it. On the doorstep was a note inside a (f/c) jacket.

I picked it up and looked at it. It was a small letter written in (y/n)'s untidy/neat handwriting. My main senses told me not to open it, but something inside my soul is compelling me to, so i open it.

Sans,

I know you hate my guts, as you said back in the hospital... but before I leave, I want to tell you that I love you. I have for all of those resets. When it was just you and me. But if you want to see me for the last time, come to the place where we fell for each other. I can't promise you'll make it in time, but I just wanted to say goodbye. If you hadn't noticed, I was depressed. Very depressed. Sutton didn't help. But I want you to know that I love you, and I hope you're happy now.

For the last time, sincerely, (y/n)

It was as if I had woken up from a trance. I immediately realized. I love her. (Y/n). I can't lose her again. I grabbed the jacket and the note and ran inside, and punched Sutton in her stupid little face.

I ran outside. The place where we first fell for each other. That cherry tree. I ran to the park, and I couldn't find her anywhere. It was starting to snow lightly, and the sun was dipping into the horizon already. I started panicking a little, and I hugged her jacket and the note.

I heard distant sobbing, and I turned to see the cherry tree, blue tears starting to run down my cheekbones. I can't teleport or even use magic in this type of weather. I ran as fast as I could to it, and I saw a rope hanging from the tree, a noose. I cried out as I saw her on one of the top branches, reaching for the noose.

"(Y/N)! PLEASE! DON'T DO IT!" I screamed at her. She smiled, tears running down her cheeks. "Why not? No one cares about me, especially you." I start crying harder. "No! You don't know how much everyone cares about you, ESPECIALLY me! I FUCKING LOVE YOU! So please! Get off of that branch, (y/n). You don't know how much you mean to me!" I sob.

Her face changes, and she's saying at me, "please don't cry sans, you-you know how much I hate people crying. Please stop. D-don't cry sans, please" she closes her eyes and starts sobbing. "Please, just come down to me." I say. She nods and slips off, landing in my arms.

I sit down at the base of the trunk, her fragile body in my arms. She's sobbing into my jacket as I cradle her. Her hair is messy, and her face is scarred. "Please don't look at me, I'm all messed up" she says. I lift her chin up lightly. "I couldn't think you were more beautiful." I say. She smiles beautifully and leans in. I compel, and my teeth meet her lips.

It feels so natural, and I rub her back in circles as she's kissing me. She pulls away fro air, and she's smiling with tears streaming down her face again, but this time I can tell her smile is genuine.

She rests her head on my chest, and closes her (e/c) eyes, the early-spring cherry petals swirling around us in the light snow. Little snowflakes land on her head and eyelashes, and I laugh a little.

"Hmm?" She asks. "Nothing. It's just with the snow in your hair and in your eyelashes, looking even more beautiful is 'snow' problem for you" I say, she smiles and kisses me again, pulling away quicker than before.

She smiles and closes her eyes again, while I'm cradling her in my lap. We both drift off into a sort of trance, just laying here with each other. "What about Slutton?" She asks. I snort. That name is genius. "Don't worry, baby. I'll made sure she won't hurt you anymore. That witch has soul-controlling powers. That black magic was hate and jealousy. I never wanted to do that. Please, can you ever forgive me?" She shifts on my lap and kisses me again. "Of course I can, I already have."

I smile and lean my forehead on hers. "Sans, although I hate to think of it, what if frisk resets again? And I don't get to you in time? What if I forget you?" "The kid agreed that they wouldn't reset again. And even if you do forget, you may still remember timelines from triggers, like I first did." I say. She smiles happily.

"But... please, (y/n), d-don't leave me..." I say. "I can't loose you again, in this last Timeline."

"Sans, I promise I won't leave you. You broke my mask. Now I don't need to play pretend."

And that was the good ending! It was short, but it was the ending soooo.... the bad ending is next, hope you enjoyed!

Music- Safe And Sound by Taylor Swift Ft. The Civil Wars

Anyway, Author-chan out!~