Chapter Eight- Under The Witch's Spell

Sans' POV

"Yeah sure, why not?"

I say. What could be the problem in showing someone your soul? Unless they're gonna... touch it.

ANYWAY, Sutton put her hands on my chest, both of us blushing red and blue, and she brought out my soul. It was white and upside down, a normal Monster Soul. It had a soft dark blue glow emitting from it. Integrity.
(Sorry! It just fit the story and I read somewhere that was his soul trait!)

She cupped it in her hands, and looked dead into my eye sockets. I stared back, her hands started glowing a soft black as she held my soul, though my eyes and focus were centered on her blue ones. Everything seemed to dissolve as I stared into her mesmerizing, light blue eyes. They seemed to glow brighter the longer I stared, and I felt something emotional develop in my chest. (Ribcage? Soul? Idk. :p)

I can't quite explain it, though it feels so familiar, almost similar to what I've felt for (y/n) in past timelines. But it's all focused on her.

It's so... so hard to pull my eyes away from hers. All my thoughts about (y/n) are simply drained away as I gaze longer and deeper into her eyes.

Almost fifteen seconds later, she looks away and gives me back my soul before I could see what she'd done to it.

Not that it matters, of course. She's such an innocent angel. I think... I think I love her. Sutton, the girl of my dreams...

My face immediately lit up I blue as I realize I'm staring off into space and Sutton is cupping my cheek, asking if I'm okay. I smile at her dreamily, and she smiles back. I hear some awful singing in the background, and turn to see one of (y/n)'S friends singing a song off key, while one is trying to calm her down and the other two are videotaping the whole thing. I chuckle a little when I'm tapped on the shoulder by none other than (y/n) herself.

Ignore her. Your dream girl is Sutton, remember? Not this slut. You LOVE Sutton, right? A familiar voice sings in my head. I ignore it and i am handed a plate of spaghetti by her. She looks a little mad, and almost devastated at something. I ignore it and turn all my attention back to my precious Sutton.

She's blushing at me, and I blush back, when a scream if 'I SHIP IT' resonates from Alphys. I blush harder and look away.

* * *

After lunch, we all are bored, so we decide to play some games. We drew from a tin, and the first game we were playing was 'seven minutes in heaven'. Frisk went with Alana,then Sutton with Mettaton, which I was a bit dissapointed about, then Alphys with Kathryn, then Samantha with Undyne, Felice with Papyrus, and finally, (y/n) and I went into the closet. Sutton looked at (y/n) all funny, but I passed it off as a pre-sneeze face.

We walked into the closet, and (y/n) immediately started talking. "That girl is bad news. Sutton, I mean. She's gonna hurt people." "I can't freaking believe you. Not this crap again." She's hating on MY Sutton? The one I LOVE? I thought (y/n) was my friend! I even might have had a crush on her from all those past timelines! But now Ive finally got someone that is worth it, she goes and tells me she's bad news!

We sit and glare at each other for the next six minutes, and I have to say, I feel something really hurt, but all my love is focused on Sutton, sweet, beautiful Sutton.

Your POV

I can't believe it. All the evidence is there. I can't believe he doesn't realize that only monsters can bring out one another's or a human's soul. That girl is obviously bad news, and no one believes me. No one ever has, or will.

Ive just got to keep my mask on.

Ah, he HATES you... I can't believe you REALLY think you could be friends with him. I bet you think you're sooooooo smart, but Y O U R E N O T. No one will ever believe you, so why do you even bother to take up space?

NO! Get out of my head! I'm not a waste of space... I-i can't be...

I've got to stop Slutton from getting what she wants. She's gonna hurt me, or my friends. Or worse... sans. I can't go on without all of that laughter.

"Oh darlings!~ time to come out!" Sparkle-bot 2000 calls from outside. Finally.

I walk out of the closet, and Slutton glares at me again, with such hatred and jealousy, I feel more pain on my chest, and on my arms. I get up and go to the bathroom again.

I take off my shirt and hoodie, and under the bandages I've put on, there is fresh blood, and there are multiple small cuts on my wrists and upper arms. I cry out a little in shock. What the he11?!. I must be going crazy, or I hurt myself in that closet...

I run downstairs to see they're playing another game.... spin the bottle.

I REALLY don't want to do this.

But I laugh and run down the stairs to join them. I crack a few puns, and so does sans, then we glare at each other for a bit while papyrus is screeching and the others are laughing.

On our last turn, I've had to kiss so far; Papyrus and Frisk. Alana laughed so hard afterwards, I had to help her breathe. Frisk just gave me finger guns after I pecked them on the cheek, and they now insisted they sat in my lap. So, I have a small child on my lap now. Anyway, it's the last turn, and sans is spinning.

It lands on me.

My face goes pale, and we both glare angrily at each other. Sutton is giving me such a death glare. As if I was saved by (your religious figure), my phone rings. I get up and walk into the kitchen, as I'm followed by my four BFFs. After the call ends, I talk to my friends about our plans for next week.

When a kitchen knife is shot right by my arm, while it's raised, and stabbed right into Kathryn's arm. It looked exactly like I did it.

Slutton rushes in as kathryn yells in agony. I try and help her out, but she screams at me to get away. Slutton glares at me, sending another wave of pain washing over my chest, arms and this time, legs.

All of my friends scream at me to get away, in fear that I might have another knife.

"GET AWAY FROM US, YOU SADIST!"

"IT WASNT ME! I NEVER THREW THAT KNIFE!"

All the others rush in and see what's going on. Undyne, papyrus,Frisk and mettaton side with me.

"IM SURE (Y/N) DIDN'T DO IT! IT MUST HAVE BEEN POSITIONED WRONG ON THE COUNTER!" Papyrus yells.

Someone is calling 911, more intense waves of pain are washing over my body, and my vision is becoming blurry. And before I could make a nice pun, everything goes black, and I hit the ground with a lout THUD! And a sickening CRACK!

So, how did I do? Is it too fast-paced? I hope it's alright! I'm going to do a calmer chapter next, but I hope there is still some jealousy and rage for Little Miss Slutton here.

Anyway,
Author-chan out!~