Chapter 3

He suddenly comes closer and kisses you. You felt his soft lips on yours and try to push him away from you but he was too strong. He then continued kissing you but this time the kiss was much more sloppier. You give in and start kissing him back and both of you guys started panting. You wrap your legs around Jungkook and he took you into another room that was empty and locked the door so nobody could come in. Jungkook started stripping you and kissing till he reached your stomach and came back up to kiss you on the lips. He then moved his hand down to your thighs going to your pussy. He fingered you hard and you start to moan. After fingering you so fast he opened his pants pulled down his boxers and he put on his condom then putting in his dick into you.

Eun Bi:"Jungkook do it already!"

Jungkook listened and put it in and started going fast. As you moan he comes up to you still having his dick in you kissing your lips. After a few rounds of fucking, you and Jungkook fall asleep.

The next day

You wake up and notice that Jungkook is sleeping next to you. You put on your clothes and go inside the room where the other members were.

Eun Bi:" Aww they're so cute while sleeping" you whispered

You felt someone's arms on your waist and saw that it was Jungkook

Jungkook:"Last night was awesome" Jungkook saying it while kissing your neck
Eun Bi:" Weren't you drunk?"
Jungkook:" Nope. Just wanted some alone time with you" he winked
Eun Bi:"I thought you were drunk!!"
Jungkook:" Nope and I knew you loved it"

You blush and leave but before you could leave the karoke place, Jungkook grabbed your wrist and pushed you to the wall and started kissing you.

Eun Bi:" Not here, not yet"
Jungkook:"Can't wait till we do it again" he winked sending a blow kiss to you

He then went to wake up the other members in the room. They woke up and ask where they were.

V:"Where am I? Am I in heaven?"
Jimin:"Last night, what happened?"
Jungkook:" Everybody, hurry and get into the car, we're gonna be late for school"
Rap Monster:" Oh right. Everybody get up"

All the members got into the car. Jhope,Suga,V,and Jimin sleeping in the car while going to school. You reached school and saw Yoo Min running towards you

Yoo Min:"Where were you I was worried!"
Eun Bi:" I left with Jungkook and the others to go hang out at a karaoke bar."
Yoo Min:" Oooo what happened while you were there?"Wink wink
Eun Bi:"Nothing happened" you say as your blush and think about what happened at the karoke bar
Yoo Min:"Tell me? Please?"

Ring ring ring

Eun Bi:"Bell rang hurry!"

You got went to class and the teacher saw you but let you pass because you were a good student and having good grades. Then you saw Jungkook staring at you while you go to your seat.
When the bell rang for lunch, you stood up and went to the cafeteria when Jungkook grabbed your wrist and started kissing you.

Eun Bi:" What are you doing!?" You ask in shock
Jungkook:"Im kissing you"
Eun Bi:"Well duh I know but why are you kissing me in the classroom!?"
Jungkook:"Relax. There's nobody here, just you and me" he said as he smirks
Eun Bi:"Stop!"
Jungkook:" Not until you agree to come live with me"
Eun Bi:"What!!! Are you out of your mind!!"
Jungkook:"So what do you say"
Eun Bi:"Uh fine. Just let me tell You Min that I won't be sleeping at her house anymore"
Jungkook:"What about your parents?"
Eun Bi:"They died in a car crash. Hurry let's eat before lunch is over"

You and Jungkook went I to the cafeteria and sat down eating your food. Then you see Jungkook staring at you like a creep thinking about how to kidnap you

Fast forward to the end of school

Eun Bi:"Yoo Min, I won't be sleeping at your place anymore"
Yoo Min:"Why? Did you find an apartment?"
Eun Bi:"Something like that"
Yoo Min:"Okay"

Later that day it was 5 PM. You got all of your clothes in a bag and you meet Jungkook at a park.