Chapter 12

You wake up in the afternoon and look over to your side and didn't see Jungkook. You thought maybe he's down stairs watching TV. You got up from the bed and went to your room to look for clothes. After dressing up you went downstairs to look what was in the fridge, you didn't see Jungkook on the couch watching TV so you decided to make food until he comes back. You opened the fridge and only saw 2 water bottles and a bottle of wine. You sighed and got your coat then went to the door to put on your shoes. You got your wallet and went out the door. You decided to walk to the grocery store because it wasn't that far. You enter the store and you see a man wearing all black clothes. You feel a little scared and hope that he doesn't do anything to you. You carefully pass him in the alley and all of a sudden he grabs your wrist and covers your mouth. He comes to your ear and wishpers for you not to scream. You hear his deep voice tingling in your ear and feel a chill down your spine. He tells you to act natural and to come with him outside. You follow what he says and starts walking with him to the exit. He takes you to a black car and starts driving to a unknown place. He passes Jungkooks house and you keep looking at the house. You start tearing up and think about the memories you have with Jungkook. After crying silently you start to feel sleepy.