Chapter 13

After sleeping in the black car with an unknown person next to you, you noticed that the car wasn't moving anymore. You look out the window and see that you are at a gas station. You take the chance to run but the unknown person caught you and forced you to go inside the black car. He gets in the drivers seat and starts driving again. You wanted to ask why he took you with him but hesitated. Then he started talking.

Unknown: So what do you want for dinner?
Eun Bi: Where are you taking me!?
Unknown: I asked what do you want for dinner!!
Eun Bi: ramen with spicy cabbage and kimchi.
Unknown: Heh, your still the same.
Eun Bi: Huh, what do you mean?

The unknown person didn't reply back, instead, he put his hand on your head and messed up your hair as his response. When he reached his destination, he opened your door and grabbed you by the wrist. He unlocked the door and took you inside. You looked around the place, it was actually pretty big. It had big couches a big screen TV and even a huge kitchen. Then he started walking towards you, you back away and grabbed a pan that was next to you on a counter as your weapon. He laughed and you swinged the pan but he dodged it and grabbed your arm. You used your other hand to take his hand off of you but his grip was to tight. He took you upstairs and went in front of a door and pushed you in the room. You landed on the side of the bed and went back to the door and pouned on it. Then the unknown person said that he'll open the door when you calm down. After 10 minutes you stopped and calmed down. You hear your stomach growling and rolled into a ball on the bed. Then you hear foot steps coming to your door and you quickly got out of the bed and went to the door. The unknown person opened the door and saw you sitting by the door like puppy waiting for it's owner to come back. He gave you ramen with some spicy cabbage and kimchi. The first thing you ate was the ramen then the spicy cabbage, then kimchi. When you were about to say thank you, the unknown guy said sorry. You looked confused and look at the man's face and your eyes widen, it was Kim Tae Hyung.

Back to Jungkook

Jungkook P.O.V

I wake up and see Eun Bi sleeping next to me. I kiss her on the cheeks and got my clothes on. Then I got a phone call from Nam Joon Hyung.

Nam Joon: Hey come to suga's house. We're having a party.
Jungkook: what kind of party?
Nam Joon: A fun party that has girls
Jungkook: Sorry, but I can't leave Eun Bi alone.
Nam Joon: Oh come on, come. Eun Bi can take care of herself.
Jungkook: (Thinking for a long time)
Nam Joon: Hello, you still there?
Jungkook: Sigh, alright but if something happens to her, I'll blame it on you
Nam Joon: Nothing will happen. Now hurry up and come.

I hung up and got dressed. Then I went to kiss Eun Bi again before I left. I got in my car and went to suga's house. Surprisingly, there was a lot of people who came. Usually there's only me and the hyungs. I knocked on the door and waited.
~ 5 Minutes later~
This time I knocked louder. Then Jimin opened the door.

Jungkook: FINALLY SOMEONE COMES.

I walked in and saw Jhope with three girls. Jhope usually is the shy one, now he's a master at getting girls now. Then I hear Suga and Nam Joon Hyung arguing about sleeping with the same girl. Jin hyung looks like his stomach is gonna explode any second now, but he's still eating.

Jin: Ywa Jwungko com hwer
Jungkook: what. I can't understand you. Finish eating the food in your mouth first
Jin: ah, that pork was delicious. Anyways come here Jungkook.

I went over to Jin hyung and sat by him

Jin: Do you want a kookie with milk?
Jungkook: No😑
Jin: okay then I'll eat it
Jungkook: wait. I'll eat it
Jin: geez okay
Jungkook: Where's V Hyung?
Jin: Oh he said he's busy
Jungkook: oh okay. It's better being with V then you guys
Nam Joon: Hey, Jwungko
Jungkook: aish you reek of alcohol.
Nam Joon : well that's why I'm here. Anyways drink up Jungkook.

Nam Joon passes me a bottle of alcohol and pours some into a little glass cup.

Nam Joon: Cheers

15 minutes later

Jungkook: Ya Jin hyung, you're fat. Stop eating
Jin: how about you stop drinking and let me eat

No one P.O.V

Jungkook gets up from the table and walks towards a girl.

Jungkook: hey beautiful, you wanna BANG tonight.
Girl: haha sure handsome

Back to Eun Bi and V

Eun Bi: Kim Tae Hyung?
V: Yes it is me who took you
Eun Bi: But why?
V: I was jeolous of Jungkook and you together. Ever since I meet you, it was love at first sight, but then Jungkook kept getting in the way, and now your his. The time when we went to the karaoke place and you and Jungkook had sex, I saw everything, I was hurt but I pretend nothing happened.
Eun Bi: Oh, you....saw that
V:Yeah, but now your mine now. No one knows that your here only me.
Eun Bi: but why are you doing this
V: you wanna know why, because I love you