Chapter 17

2 weeks later/still Eun Bi

It's been 2 weeks and I still haven't found a plan to escape yet. I'm on the couch on my phone. I feel like I should call Jungkook but not right now because he might me sleeping already (11:00 PM). I know I should of called him a long time ago but I couldn't, V took it. When he finally trusted me, he gave it back. For the past 2 weeks, I've been going along with V and I'm starting to get sick of it. I know that I want Jungkook back but maybe it's a good chance to be with someone I don't really know just like when I first met Jungkook. *Sigh* I don't know anymore. I guess I'll just keep playing with V until he finds out or when I get tired of it. Well I gotta get dressed. Me and V are going out to eat. I wore some simple clothes. A black crop top with rip jeans and a sweater with puma shoes. While I waited for V to come back from hanging out with his friends, I turned on the TV and watched a drama called Suspicious Partner. It was really good. When I was half way done with the first episode, I heard someone's voice outside. I shut off the TV and went towards the door. I opened the door and it was V. He was drunk and some guy was holding him. I helped him bring V in and we laid him on the couch. When we laid V on the couch, the guy said sorry and left. I followed the guy to the door and closed it. I though me and V were going out to eat but I guess not. So I went to my room and dressed more comfortable. As I was undressing, I heard the door open. I covered myself with my sweater and looked at the door. It was V. He looked at me and said "hmm baby girl". I quickly put on some clothes but as I was doing that V came and grabbed my hand. He took me to the bed and threw all of my clothes on the ground. I knew what was going to happen. Then V took off his clothes and came on top of me. He kissed me on the lips then went down to my vagina and licked it. I moaned and grabbed the bed sheets. Then he stopped and looked at me as he was sticking in his dick. He started moving slowly then picking the pace. Now V puts on a condom now. He usually doesn't because he knew when he was going to come so he does it on my body but in the 2 weeks he started using them. I guess it was a good idea because I don't wanna get pregnant yet. Especially not by someone I don't love. When he was about to reach his climax, he yelled out Yoo Mins name. I look at him confused but he didn't see my face and we was drunk so he didn't care. After he was done, he got off of me and laid by my side. As he was done, I turned the opposite way and thought about why he yelled out Yoo Mins name. I thought about him coming late now days. I think he's fucking Yoo Min again, but I'm not sure.

Jungkook

It's been 2 weeks and I haven't found Eun Bi yet. I feel like she's suffering and waiting for me to come to get her. I want to get her but we're still figuring out if it's V or not, but I'm pretty sure it's him. Everything goes directly to him.

Nam Joon: are you still thinking about Eun Bi?
Jungkook: yes
Nam Joon: we'll find her.
Jungkook: we spent 2 weeks looking for her and talking to V to see if he knew where she went. Even tho we suspect him. He's been acting weird than his usual self. Everytime I talk about Eun Bi,he always gets a phone call or he says he needs to go somewhere.
Nam Joon: yeah same here
Jungkook: I'm pretty sure it's him.
Nam Joon: well, let's just relax first. You wanna drink with me and the hyungs?
Jungkook:*sigh* sure

Me and the hyungs went to drink at the bar. We sat down and ordered some drinks. I looked over to my right and see someone familiar. It was V. He was hanging out with some girls. When I saw him, I thought maybe he brought Eun Bi with him, but I didn't see her. He was dancing and drinking with the girls. When one of the girls turned around, I also saw a familiar face. It was Yoo Min. She was with V and also dancing with him. When we got our drinks, I kept looking at V and drinking at the same time. Then I saw that he was leaving with Yoo Min. I told the hyungs that I'll be right back and followed V. He went to a hotel and got a room. I followed him to his room and hid in the corner of the wall. When he went inside, I quickly ran to the door and put my ear next to the door. After 5 minutes, I heard moaning sounds and skin slapping. I got so angry that I kicked the wall on the floor below V's floor. Then I went back to the bar and sat down with the hyungs. I spent the whole time drinking and thinking about Eun Bi and tae hyung. While the hyungs are dancing with chicks.