Chapter 5

He took off your panties and your bra leaving you naked. Then he grabbed both of your boobs and licked your tits. You moan and one of his hands went down to your pussy rubbing it making it wet. Then he went down to your wet pussy and sucked all the juice. You never felt so good before in your life. He then asked you to come and suck his dick. While you were doing it his hands went behind your head and helped you go faster. After that he shoved it in you without telling you. At first you felt pain but after a few more going in and out and letting your pussy going to the size of it you felt pleasure. After you hit your climax he wasn't just going to stop there. He kept on going and going for 3 more rounds. After that he was at his climax too and laid beside you bringing you close to him.

The next day

You wake up and it was 6:20 in the morning. You grab some clothes with you in the bathroom so you could shower. After showering you came out and notice that Jungkook wasn't sleeping anymore. Then you smelt some delicious food coming from downstairs. You quickly dried your hair and came down. When you came down you saw 5 plates of food on the counter table and saw Jungkook waiting for you on the other side of the counter table. You ran towards the counter table and sat on the other side getting your chopsticks in your hand eating.

Eun Bi:"Wow. This is so good. I never knew you could cook."
Jungkook:" I got it from Jin hyung. I just heated up the food. He makes delicious food. We eat it everyday because none of us can cook"
Eun Bi:"Oh, well, good job at heating it up"
Jungkook:"You look so cute eating too. I wish I was the food and chopstick"
Eun Bi:"Stop staring and eat"

After eating you and Jungkook went to school and everything was the same as usual. You got bothered by Jungkook, listened to the teacher, and ate at the cafeteria. When the school day was over you and Jungkook went back home. When you got home you changed into your skirt and a plain white shirt and cooked some food because Jungkook was begging you. After Jungkook was done showering he came straight to the kitchen and back hugged you. You got starled and felt his breath on your neck then kissing it. His hand slowly went under your skirt and pulling down your panties. He started fingering you and you moaned. After he played with your pussy a bit he licked his fingers and you pulled your panties up. Then you put the food in a plate and gave that to Jungkook. He ate it like he never ate in 2 years.

Eun Bi:"Do you like it?"

Jungkook stood silent

Eun Bi:"Is it bad? Did it not taste as good as Jins dish? Do I need to redo it again?"
Jungkook:"It's delicious"
Eun Bi:"Then why did you stay quiet then?"
Jungkook:"I was speechless at how it tastes"

You hit Jungkook softly in the arm. After eating, Jungkook carried you into his bed and laid you. You could see his boner through his pants. You smirk at him and took off his shirt, his pants and lastly his boxers. You put your hands on it and starting bobbing your head as fast as you can go. Jungkook moaned a bit and took of your skirt, your plain shirt, and your panties. He came closer and kissed you, then sticking in his tongue in your mouth. His hands were on your boobs playing with them, making you moan. Then he went to do your pussy and tongued your pussy as fast as he can making you move your hips and screaming out his name.

Eun Bi:"Jungkook stick it in already"
Jungkook:"It's daddy"
Eun Bi:"Daddy, please stick it in already"
Jungkook:"Now that's my baby girl"

He stick in his dick and started grinning you. You were close to your claimax but still wanted him to keep on going. He went on but it was much faster. Faster than you expected. You moaned so loud and wrapped your legs around his waist making him closer to you and making it go deeper. You reached your climax and not long after Jungkook did too. He laid beside you and you both cuddled each other.

Eun Bi:"I never felt so good"
Jungkook:"You can have more of it"
Eun Bi:"I love you Daddy"
Jungkook:"I love you too baby girl"