Chapter 20

We reached to Jungkooks house and we get out of the car. I got my stuff and went into the door waiting for Jungkook to come and unlock it. After he came with the rest of my stuff, he unlocked the door and I looked at the place in shock. It was a mess. There was broken glass all over the place.

Eun Bi: hmm what happened here?
Jungkook: oh sorry. I uh kinda got a bit carried away and broke a few things
Eun Bi: more like you broke everything in the house.

I carefully walk in the house not taking my shoes off cause I don't want glass going into my feet. I still remember where my room is at and go in there. The room looked clean surprisingly. I thought I would be a mess to. Jungkook followed me and placed the rest of the things into my room next to the door. I looked at him and he was looking back at me. I wanted to have sex with him so bad but I have to unpack my clothes first. When I turn around about to unpack my clothes, I felt Jungkooks arms around my waist and a few kisses on my neck. I slip out a moan and turned myself so I could face him. He kissed me and I responded back by also kissing him. His hands that were on my waist went down to my butt. He squeezed my butt and pulled down my pants still not breaking away from the kiss. After he successfully pulled them down, he picked me up and my legs were wrapped around him. He took me to the bed and broke the kiss. He took off his shirt and his pants. He was left in his boxers. While he was doing that, I also took off my shirt and started to kiss him again. When we kissed again, his hands were going to the back of my bra. He unhooked it and took off my bra. He went down to my boobs and started to lick them. He squeezed on the other and the licked on the other. I miss this feeling with Jungkook so bad. I'm glad that I can see him again. Then Jungkook went down to my panties and took it off. He licked my pussy which was already wet. He spread my legs so he can get a better look at it. Then he stuck out his tongue and started to move his toungu as fast as he can into my pussy. I was a moaning mess. I grabbed the bed sheets and arched my back. Then Jungkook went in with 2 fingers. He started off slowly then a bit faster after that. When he was fingering me, he also licked my pissy while he was still finger fucking me. It felt so good. When he went super fast, I was almost to my climax and then he stopped. I was a bit disappointed.

Jungkook: come here and suck me baby

I followed his orders and began to suck his dick. I miss his dick so much. I can't wait till it's in me. I was licking the tip and had both of my hands on the end of his dick rubbing it. Then I put it in my mouth fully. I started to go up and down. I could see his head go back in pleasure and hear his moaning. I kept going and I felt his hands on the back of my head making me go faster and choking. I knew that he was close to his climax. After and few more of me going in and out, he came and I swallowed it all. He pushed me onto the bed and hovered over me. He placed his dick in me and I moaned. When it was fully in, he grabbed my legs closer to him so it would be more deeper. He placed my legs over my head and started to go in and out. He went fast. His dick is so big. You could hear skin slapping and moaning filling the room. Jungkook changed the position and now you're on top of him.