Prologue

You were one year old and crawling for your life. You may not have been entirely capable but you knew something bad was happening, maybe you learned that from your father, who knows. You crawled across the tourney field towards the forest.

Two days later you were found by queen Belle. She raised you as her own. Then prince Ben was born.  You were one year older than him.

By five you had already caused so much mayhem. The king wondered what was wrong with you, or how your were related to them.

The only other person who knew of you're heritage was the Queen and that was only because if your hair which was a violet color with turquoise highlights and tips and your eyes which could change from turquoise, to grey, to blue, to dark purple, to violet depending on your mood.

When you were 10 you were changing, you found a secret library that was filled with books and diaries of all the villains, who fascinated you. You found one called My Guide To Evil. You picked it up and opened it. It read

May 14
I met someone, he's a god, and he's powerful, and handsome. His name is Hades. Lord of the underworld. Sure he's only 16 but he has his own kingdom. We met in passing through the town. I think he was searching for souls, while I was looking for ways to be wicked. I didn't know that a few moments of eye contact could make someone fall in love. If that is what this is. But how would I know.

You heard a sound so you quickly put the book in your backpack and found one about Hades. You wanted to see where this story went. You quickly ran up to your room and shut your door. Almost right away you heard a knock. "Y/n?" It was your 9 year old brother, Ben. "Hi Benny" you say. "What're you doing?" He asks. "Just reading some school stuff" you say. "Okay." He says and leaves.

You open up the book again.

May 15
I saw home again. This time we had more than "hi I'm maleficent" and "hi I'm Hades. God of the underworld" we sat and talked for a bit. I told him about my best friend the Evil Princess soon to be Queens coronation party and I invited him and he accepted. That night I introduced him to my friend Cruella, and Jafar.

Eight years later:
Me and Hades got married about a year and a half ago. I'm also pregnant with a girl but he doesn't know that. I don't want to tell him because his temper will grow and he'll burst into flames again.

May 28
Hades knows something is up. He keeps pressing me about it. I finally told him. He left me. So now I have to raise a child by myself. I'm sure the Evil queen will help.

9 months later
I gave birth to a beautiful girl named y/n. She has hair that is a perfect mix of mine and Hades.

You close the book. You start crying. You come to the realization that the baby girl is you. And she left you instead of making sure you were taken care of. You were so angry. You took out all of your blue and yellow dresses and turned them into black, purple and turquoise leather jackets, crop tops, leather pants, ripped jeans with a little magic. You put on an outfit that was most definitely not appropriate for a ten year old to be wearing.

"Y/n

"Y/n. It's dinner time." Queen Belle says opening your door. "What happened here!?" She practically screamed at you. "What is this?" You ask showing her the book. "Y/n/n(your nick name) I'm sorry" she says. "Are you?" You ask and walk down to dinner. You sit down and talk all dinner. That night you go upstairs and read Hades version of events. It wasn't much more helpful.

You were now 14 and you had lost all your 'popular' friends. They were too princessy for you. For your birthday you got a puppy named Dude and he was your only real friend.

You were now 16 and your 'brother' was 15. You had recently been thrown in the dungeons for expelling a kid from Auradon and for stealing from another kingdom.

After a year of being stuck in prison you brother released you and decided that he wanted 4 kids from the isle of the lost to transfer to Auradon high. He let you choose 2. You chose Jay, son of Jafar, and Mal, your half sister but not to her knowledge. Your brother chose Evie, daughter of the Evil Queen, and Carlos, son of Cruella DeVil.

They were on there way over right now while Ben, his oh to perfect girlfriend Audrey, and you were about to meet them.

And your whole life was going to change forever.