Chapter 4

(A/N: sorry everything's a little out of order and it's not exactly to the movie! Outfit shown above is your outfit to the game)

The next day during before the Tourney match that Carlos and Jay would be playing in Mal, Evie, Jay, Carlos, and you were all out by the lockers waiting for Ben to be done talking to Audrey. There were some girls thanking Mal for the hair and all fangirling over Jay while Evie, Carlos, and You were sitting down at a table watching. Ben walks over. "Hey benny boo! I made some cookies last night and thought you'd like one as good luck for your game. There double chocolate chip" Mal says. "Ah, thanks but I don't eat before a game." He says. "Oh no, yeah that's fine. I totally get it. Don't accept food from children of villains" Mal says. "No no!" Ben says. "No, I'm sure every kid in Auradon knows that." Mal says. No it's not that" Ben says. "Well more for me I guess" Mal says about to take a bite out of the cookie. Ben grabs it out of her hand and bites into it. "See delicious!" Ben says. We all get up and slowly walk over. Jay puts his arm around Ben. "Hey, buddy, how you feeling?" Jay asks. "I feel, I feel like, I feel like singing Mal's name! MAAAA-" Ben says and starts to sing then Mal covers up his mouth. She takes the cookie away from Ben. "Okay, go on" You guys say pushing Ben away. 

Later at the Tourney match 

Mal, Evie, and you were standing in the bleachers. You had asked coach to sit this game out to let Jay and Carlos have a chance of actually playing, so you were watching the game instead of playing in it for the first time in three years. You saw Jay and Carlos down on the bench. "Hey guys, I'm gonna go give them a pep talk because if I'm not in there the team is gonna need extra effort, and there is no way that catch can give a good enough pep talk" You say nodding towards Carlos and Jay. You walk down while the other players are focused in the game. "Hey guys" You say sneaking up on them. Carlos shrieks. "Ha! I knew it would work" You say to them. "Okay guys. You have to play this perfectly, I'm not in there so you guys are gonna have to work together to win." You told them how to play. "You have to fake the other team out by trying to take a shot alone and failing, then you'll try again and you'll use Carlos as a shield when you get in the kill zone. Jay, you'll pass it to Carlos. Carlos, you're gonna use your shield to block it and send it flying upwards. Carlos you're gonna kneel down and put your shield above your head, setting up for Jay to jump up on and off you shield to hit the ball to Ben who'll shoot the goal" You say. "Ben already knows this play so just get in there and give it your all" "Sorry, y/n, but I thought I was the coach" Coach says. "Sorry coach, I'll just go back to the bleachers" You say. "hey guys, good luck" you say giving Carlos a kiss on the cheek. You did it without knowing, it was sort of an impulse and you couldn't control it. As you realize what you did you walk away. As you walk away you hear Carlos say "I'm never washing this cheek again" You smile. You finally get up to Mal and Evie. "Ooooh! Someone likes Carlos" Evie says in a sing songy voice. "Who?" you ask. "You! You like our little Carlos!" Evie teases. Mal just laughs. "I do not! I was just trying to get a reaction out of him!" You defend. Jay and Carlos finally go in the game. They play exactly to how you told them to. "WHOOOOOO!!!" You and Mal scream. The play goes better than hoped because Carlos was still really out of it from when you kissed him. All of a sudden the crowd erupts in cheers as your 'brother' makes the winning shot! Ben grabs the micro phone. "I need to say something" he pauses. "Give me a M" "M" "Give me an A" "A" "Give me a L" "L" "What does that spell?!" "MAL!!!" everyone screams. "Okaaaaayyy" You say laughing. "I love you Mal! did I mention that? Give me a beat!" he says to the band. "Doug yells. "Uno, Dos, Tres, Cuatro!" then music starts. "Oh no" you mutter. "What was in that cookie?!" Mal asks laughing. 

Then the singing begins. 

"Did I mention...

That I'm in love with you.

And did I mention...

There's nothing I can do.

And did I happen to say