Chapter 2

(A/N: the outfit above is your PE outfit. Just imagine everything that's red is turquoise. )

That night when you went to bed, you couldn't sleep. Something was nagging at the back of your mind. Carlos. Carlos had been staring at you for a while earlier.

The next day you went to PE, you were the only girl in that class and you were on the Tourney team. You were really good at it so you joined the team. All the other princess thought you were crazy for joining a sport and not cheerleading. You guys started playing and all you could do was laugh at how terrible Carlos was.
After practice you and Ben decided to help Carlos with his 'skills' You got your dog, Dude and thought the best way to train Carlos to run was to have him be chased by the thing he feared most, dogs. "Okay, now start sprinting." Ben says. "Come on that's not a sprint!" You yell. You put dude down and say "go get him" Dude runs off after Carlos. Then you hear a high pitched scream as he notices Dude. "Uh oh" Ben says as you watch Carlos run off into the forest. You start laughing hysterically. Soon enough you're rolling on the ground in laughter. Ben runs after Carlos. You eventually get up and run into the forest. You pass Ben. "Hey, where's Carlos and Dude?" You ask. "They're bonding" Ben says. You finally find them. You sit down on the root next to Carlos. "So, you like my dog?" You say. "Dude is yours?" He asks. "Yup. I've had him since he was a puppy." You say smiling. Carlos and Dude are so cute together. Wait... did I just say Carlos was cute?! No way. You think. "He's a great dog, I mean not that I have anything to compare him to." Carlos says. You laugh. "If you like him so much you can have him" you say. "What?! No. No, he's yours!" Carlos says. You could tell he really wanted to have Dude. You trusted Carlos with Dude and you thought it would be good for Carlos. "Please, I can tell you want him. He's all yours" you say. "Thank you y/n. You're quite nice for the daughter of two of the worst villains." He says. "Well, I say it's how you're raised. Not who your parents are" you say. "Correct me if I'm wrong, but to me this whole bad girl thing seems like a disguise. Deep down you're afraid of becoming like Maleficent and Hades, but you put on a show to seem like you really are like them, but really you're afraid and that's what makes you a good person" Carlos says. "I think you're right. But don't you dare tell anyone cuz it's taken a long time to get this reputation" you say. He laughs. "I won't. You're a good person. Why you were put in remedial goodness I will never know" he says smiling. "I was 13 I was depressed because my mother didn't want me so I became a bad girl." You say. A tear runs down your cheek. "Y/n. How do you know she didn't want you" he says. "She wouldn't have left me behind if she did. She would have been a good mother and came and looked for me" you say. Carlos puts his arms around you. "Don't let go" you say. "I won't." He says.

Later that night.
You wanted to talk to the girls about what happened with Carlos. got out of bed and went over to the girls room. You knock. Mal opens the door. "Come in quickly!" She says. "Okay. What's going on?" You ask. "We need to get the fairy godmothers wand to our mother so we can take back Auradon." Mal says. "Okay. I've never liked this place, what do I need to do?" You say, completely forgetting why you came over there. "We know where it is. But we need your help to escape the castle." Evie says. "Okay. Follow me" you say. You see a guard and motion for them to stop. "Wait, I'll distract him" you whisper. You start fake crying. You walk out from behind the wall. "Excuse me. I was wondering if you could give me the keys to get out of the castle. I had a bad dream and I'm scared" you lie. "But princess" the guard says. "Please" you say and begin to fake sob. You had years of practice. "I guess it's okay, just don't tell your mother." The guard says. "I've been not telling my mother things since before I was born." You say. The you cast a spell to make him fall asleep and forget everything that happened. "Guys come on. He'll wake up in a few minutes" you say. They run out from the wall. You get to the door and unlock it. "Why did you need the keys? Can't you just magic it to unlock?" Jay asks. "It's the one thing in the castle that can't be affected by magic." You say. You guys finally get to the museum.

A few hours later you're back at the castle without the wand. But you now know what it looks like.

(A/n: how was that? There was a little moment between y/n and Carlos:)    Pls comment what you think!)