Chapter 7

The next day, you all go down to family day. Ben had gathered some friends to re create 'be our guest' In all honesty, you thought they looked ridiculous. You all loom over the balcony at the odd and slightly scary sight before you. You were standing next to Carlos who was holding Dude, and your sister Mal. You felt happy, and at home. You all walk down the center for what reason, you had no idea, but it made you feel more special. You all head over to the food tables. Mal and Evie go straight for the biscuits and fruits, while You, Carlos, and Jay go straight for the chocolate fountain. Carlos hands you Dude while he tries some strawberries with the chocolate fountain. Jay goes to try it too. You just laugh at their dorkiness. Jay sticks his tongue in and Carlos begins jumping up and down and laughing. "Cutie" You say. "Y/n honey, time for the family photo" Belle says. "ugh, guys I'll be back in a minute" You say handing Dude back to your boyfriend. "Oh, yeah, I have a new girlfriend" Ben says as the photographer is about to take the picture. "Oh! Well I never wanted to say anything but I always thought that Audrey was a little self absorbed. A fake smile, kind of a kiss-up" Belle says. "that makes two of us" You say.  "do we know you're girlfriend?" The king asks. You were so excited to see their reaction when Ben tells them it's Mal. "On the count of three, one, two," the photographer says. "Well, sort of. Mal!" Ben says calling over your sister. You're internally dying of laughter at the whole situation. The king and queen look shocked, Ben is smiling and in that moment you burst out laughing so in the pictured you're doubled over in laughter. "Mal, Mal?" Ben says. "I want to introduce you to our parents" Ben says talking about me as the 'our' Mal walks up. "You know, it's funny that my sister is dating my brother" You whisper other. "Ew! I told you not to say that" Mal says. You walk away laughing. "You wanna see how this ends?" You ask Carlos. "Only if you're watching next to me" He says. AWWWWWWW!!! You scream inside. Mal hugs Ben, and the queen just gasps. "So far this is pretty interesting." you say. "This is Mal, from the island... My girlfriend" you hear Ben say. You have to bite your hand to stop from laughing at the reactions on the king and queens faces. "Hi" Belle says forcefully. "hi" Mal says quietly. The king just awkwardly waves. "Please, make it stop I'm dying" You say while laughing. "It's not even that funny" Carlos says. "If you grew up with them you'd think its funny." you say. "I was thinking maybe she could join us for lunch" Ben says, talking about Mal. "of- course. Any friend of Ben's and Y/n's" the king says slowly. "um, I actually came with my friends and your daughter" Mal says. You laugh at the 'and your daughter' part. "Well, you should invite them!" Belle says. Jay, Carlos and I look over, chocolate covering our mouths. Carlos waves while saying hello through the chocolate strawberry in his mouth. "Because the more the merrier" Belle says. "yeah, I'll go grab them" Mal says. "uh, how about a game of croquet before lunch?" The king asks. "Of course!" Mal says. "Game on!" Ben says. "You, know, I'm so glad my only duty as 'princess' is to be in the photos" You say. "Had you played before?" Ben asks as they walk towards us. "No!" Mal says worriedly. "No? You'll be fine" Ben reassures her.  You and Carlos start playing with Dude and chasing him around. "C'mon Dude! Come on dude!" Carlos says calling him. You accidentally fall down in the grass and start laughing. Dude runs up to you and starts licking your face. after he gets off you just sit there and laugh. Carlos helps you up. You start running again. "go get her! go get her!" he says to Dude who begins chasing you. You stop when you see Mal talking to an old lady. "OH no" you say. "What's wrong?" Carlos asks. "Mal's talking to Audrey's grandmother" You say. You and Carlos pick up Dude and walk over. Audrey appears next to her grandmother. "Nothing good will come of this I swear" you say. "YOU!" you hear. "Oh no. This isn't good" You say to Carlos. You don't know what to do so you stand there with Carlos' arm around you and you holding Dude. "Queen Leah, it's okay. Maleficent is still on the island. This is her daughter, Mal. Don't you remember my proclamation to give the new generation a chance?" Ben says. "A chance to what? Ben? Destroy us?!" Leah says. "come on you remember don't you? The poison apples, the spells? Spells. My daughter was raised by fairies because of your mothers curse! So her first words, her first steps, I MISSED IT ALL!" queen Leah says. 

"I'm so so-" Mal begins. "No! Stay away from her!" Chad steps in. "Don't do this Chad!" Ben says. "What? They were raised by their parents Ben! What do you thinks villains teach their kids, huh? Kindness? Fair play? Okay, uh-uh! You stole another girls boyfriend" Chad starts talking to Mal now. "Hey! Hey!" Ben says. "Oh! You enjoy hurting people?!" He says to Jay. "And you! You're nothing but a gold digger and a cheater!" Chad says. You couldn't just sit by and watch him insult your friends. "Mirror, mirror in my hand, who's the biggest jerk in the land!" Evie says pointing the mirror at chad so it showed his reflection. "What?! come on!" Chad  says knocking the mirror out of Evie's hand. Jay rushes up to Chad and shoves him. You and Carlos just stand there in awe. "Back off Chad, alright?!" Jay yells. You notice Evie uses the perfume on Chad and puts him to sleep. Everyone panics. "EVIE DID SOMETHING TO CHAD!" Audrey yells. 

"Hey guys!" You yell. "These kids may be the children of villains but Mal, Jay, and Evie are my best friends! And Carlos here, this dork is my boyfriend! These people are wonderful! Jay won us our Tourney match against our rivals! and I love these people! You wanna know why?! Because I'm one of them! My parents are not Belle and Adam! My parents are Hades and Maleficent!" Everyone gasps. "I'm just like them! and until now, you treated me the exact way you would treat each other! I was still the child of one of the worst villains and the worst god! But you treated me the same because you thought that Belle and Adam were my parents! It doesn't matter who your parents are! You can be whoever you want to be!" You yell. "You can choose your family! and even though I haven't known these four very long, they're more my family then you ever were!" you say to the king and queen. "Come on guys" You say to they gang. You all run off. "Guys!" Ben yells but you just keep running. 

The five of you are sitting at a picnic table in silence. Ben walks up "Hey guys! How is everyone?" He asks. No response. "yeah? Hey listen, forget about it alright. It was nothing. Forget about it. Let it go. Tomorrow after the coronation everything will be fine I promise, okay?" Ben says as we just glare into nothingness. "I have to go okay?" Ben says to Mal. You're sitting in Carlos' arms while holding Dude. "I'll see you guys later" Ben says and walks away. You notice Doug pacing back and fourth. He walks up to us. "Listen Evie, I wanna talk about earlier today, I just" Doug starts. "Doug!" Chad says snappily. "It's my fault Doug, I'm sorry." Evie says. "No its not!" he says. "Doug?!" Chad yells. "What?!" Doug asks angrily. "Doug..." Evie says softly. "Sorry, I can't" he says and joins all the good people at the other table. "How long does she think thats gonna last?!" Audrey says as her and Jane walk by. "Mal's just the bad girl infatuation" Audrey says stopping at our table. "yeah. I mean he's never gonna make a villain a queen" Jane says rudely. They both just walk away and laugh. "Beware forswear, undo Jane's hair" Mal says and moves her finger. Jane screams and the other girls laugh. "Ew" Chad says. You, Evie, and Mal all stand up. "there's a lot more where that came from" Mal says. "Excuse me, who do you think you are?!" Audrey says. "Do I look like I'm kidding?!" Mal says. "Well I'm half Villain/Witch and half god" You say raising your hand slightly. Mal opens her book and begins to flip the pages. All the girls back away. Mal turns and says "I'm really looking forward to tomorrow" about the coronation. "Lets grab that wand and blow this popsicle stand" You all get up and walk off in a very badass way, with Dude following your footsteps. 

(A/N: Okay, so that chapter was a lot longer than usual. Anyway, I'm gonna be gone for a week so this is the last chapter till I'm back! Pls comment what you think, I'd love the feed back! <3 <3 <3 )