Chapter 1

You, Ben, and Audrey. Ben was wearing a suit, Audrey was wearing an all too preppy dress and you were wearing this:

 Ben was wearing a suit, Audrey was wearing an all too preppy dress and you were wearing this:

You're walking out to the courtyard as you see the limo pull up. All of a sudden two boys, who you naturally assume are Jay, and Carlos. Them Evie and Mal step out. You finally see her, your step sister. She has the same hairstyle as you and the purple of you hair is the same as hers. "We have an audience" Mal says. Carlos and Jay immediately get up. You start laughing. "You guys must have done something right, my sister hasn't laughed since for as long as I can remember." Ben says. "You're Mal... I've rea- I've heard a lot about your mother from Audrey. Is it true that the entire kingdom was out?" You ask smiling. "Yeah" Mal answers. "Wicked" you say. The core four give each other a look. Ben starts talking to them. We begin walking back to the castle. Ben clapped so that the statue would change from man to beast. Then Carlos let out a high pitched scream. "Oh my god. Is that your scream?" You ask laughing. "It's okay Carlos. My father had this made to say it's okay to show your inner beast." Ben says. "Does he shed a lot?" Mal asks. Ben looks at her "yeah. Mom won't let him on the couch" he says and they laugh. Everyone starts walking but Carlos just stands there staring at it. He claps trying to get it to change back to a human. "It's alright. Doesn't work for me either, the Queen and King can do it tho, and Ben, but not me" you say. "But I thought you were royalty, and by what your saying only royalty can do it" he says confused. "I am royalty, just not of the same kind." You say. "What are you talking about?" Carlos asks. "I'll tell you later, but it needs to be in front of the rest of you" you say. "Okay?..." he says. "Carlos! Y/n!" You heat people calling you guys and run off.

Time skip

"If you need anything ask-" Ben was saying but Audrey cut him off. "Doug. Ask Doug." "Anyway I'll show you to your dorms, Doug, you can go" you say. They run up a flight of stairs. "Guys... your dorms are that way" Doug says pointing to the opposite staircase. They follow you to their dorms. "Carlos, Jay, this is you guys" you say pointing them to a room. A room over you leave Mal and Evie. "This room is so ama-" Evie is saying but Mal cuts in and says "Gross!" "Yeah. So Amazingly gross" Evie says. They close the curtains. "Guys, I can change the colors if you want" you say. "Really? You can get people to change all of this?" Mal says. "No. I have magic." You say. "But... that's not possible. Neither of your parents have magic." Evie says. "Actually both of my parents have magic. The king and Queen aren't my parents." You say. It was so hard to talk to your sister and not tell her yet. "Who then?" Mal asks. Like I said to Carlos, I'll tell you guys together" you say. "Anyway could you do my half a dark blue?" Evie asks. You turn everything from pink to blue. "And my half purple and green?" Mal asks. "Of course" you turn the rest to purple and green. "Great. So we need to go to the guys room." Mal says. "Can you tell us there?" "Yeah. Also my room is just across the hall so if you guys need anything come to me" you say. The three of you head over to the guys room. "I need to grab something from my room, I'll be right over" you say. You run in your room and grab Maleficent's and Hades' books. You run back over to the guys room. Carlos is playing a video game and Jay is sitting down. "Guys. I need to tell you something. I know I've said that the king and Queen aren't my parents and you need to know why. Especially you Mal. You read them the few entry's from Maleficent's book. "You're my sister?" Mal asks. "Yeah." You say. "That explains the hair." Jay says. You laugh. "So... you're not really royalty here. So how come you didn't end up on the isle of the lost?" Mal asks. You explain that you had some power that warned you when something bad for you was gonna happen. "So who else knows?" Jay asks. "Only is and the queen. And I intend to keep it that way." You say. "I'm just so glad I have a sister- or step sister" Mal says. "Yeah, me too" you say smiling. Mal hugs you. You break apart and notice Carlos looking at you in awe with his vacant look. You laugh, "whatcha looking at Carlos?" You ask. "Oh-um-uh nothing" he says awkwardly. His freckled skin turns red. You laugh "nah it's cool" you say.

(A/N: how was that? What do you think of the plot so far? pls comment what you think!)