Chapter 3

(A/N: outfit above. Anything red, is either purple or turquoise depending on what you prefer!)

5 hours after the museum
You're back at the castle. You now all know what the wand looks like. You were in class with the other four. The class was called remedial goodness. It was created for you when you were 13 and we're becoming "the resident bad girl" you had failed that class many many times. "So family day is coming up and since your parents won't be able to come, we've set up a special treat. You guys all walk up to the tv monitor. "Y/n you don't have to stay" fairy godmother says. "I want to" I say looking at Mal. The Tv turns on. "Is it working? Mal honey?" You hear Maleficent's voice. "Carlos?" Cruella says. "Hi mom" Mal says to your mother. "Evie sweetie!" The Evil Queen says. "Mom. This is my friend, y/n " Mal says. Emphasizing friend. "Y/n... that name sounds familiar." Maleficent says. "It's a pleasure to meet you all." You say to the villains and your mother. This is so so hard for you. You just want Carlos to hold you again and tell you it's gonna be okay. "Carlos! Is that a dog!" Cruella says getting up close to the TV. "Yeah mom. It is. And he's really nice." Carlos says. You smile. "Mal your friend has excellent fashion taste. Does she get that from her mother?" Maleficent asks. She knows, deep down inside that your her daughter too. "No actually, my mother, nor my father have very good fashion sense." You say lying. "And who are your parents?" She asks. "Belle and Adam." You say. "But your hair it's the same color as Mal's and it seems to have the turquoise color of Hade-" Maleficent starts saying but Mal cuts her off "uh mom. You have something on your horns" Mal lies. All the villains start arguing so fairy godmother turns it off "I'm sorry" she says. You all walk away. "Y/n. Are you okay?" Mal asks. "Yeah. I'm fine." You say. You all walk up to the girls room to plan and hang out. You're all talking when there's a knock at the door. "Ugh. What it is" you say. Mal goes and opens the door. It's Ben. "Hi. I just wanted to remind you that the coronation is in three days and you're all coming." He says. "What? We're coming?" Evie asks. "Yeah. The whole schools invited" he says. "Oh. And will the fairy godmother use the wand in the ceremony?" Mal asks "uh yeah..." he says confused. "Wonderful. Do you think we could sit up front with you to just soak in all that goodness?" Mal asks. I have to bite my tongue to stop myself from laughing. "Um, only the queen, king, the fairy godmother, me, and my girlfriend can sit up front. Sorry." He says. "You're girlfriend?" Mal asks. "Yeah. But I can save you a second or third row seat" Ben says. "Oh no. It's okay. Thank you" Mal says and quickly shuts the door. "I think it's time for Benny Boo to get a new girlfriend." Mal says. An hour later we're all in the kitchen cooking up some cookies to make a love potion for Ben. "Okay, one last ingredient, a single human tear" Mal says. "Okay, I'll chop up the onions" Jay says as he, Carlos, and Dude sit on the counter. You actually found it really adorable how Carlos brought Dude everywhere. "No. It has to be a year of actual sadness" Mal says. "And I never cry" she says. In that moment Lonnie, the daughter of Mulan walks in. "Hey Mal, thanks for my hair. All the girls love it. Y/n you should get your hair styled like Mal's" She says. "Ha! no way" Both Mal and you say. She gives you a weird look. "Anyway, you guys making a late night snack?" She asks. "Uh, yeah." you say. "Hmm." Lonnie says reaching into the bowl to try some of the dough. "No! no no!" We all say trying to stop her. "It's good, just missing one thing. Chips" She says walking over to a shelf. "Chips?" Carlos asks. "Yeah, chocolate chips" She says coming back over with a bowl of chocolate chips. "Um, do you feel okay?" Mal asks. "Yeah" Lonnie says. Jay walks over and tries to looks sexy by leaning on the pole. "Sup girl" he says. I try not to laugh. "Um... Hi" she says confused. "yeah she's fine." Jay says walking away. 

Lonnie ends up shedding a tear when she basically says that the villains don't love them. We grab the tear and put it in. Then I shove her out the door. 

we finished the cookies and went to bed. Mal planned on giving Ben a cookie tomorrow morning.