When Forces Collide

Forewarning mentions and scenes of self harm, suicidal intentions, depression, and abuse.

Father: "You're such a worthless pile of shit!" He shouted slamming a bottle of beer against my head as it shattered. I recoiled from the blow falling back holding my head as the shattered glass surrounded me. I bit my tongue as the tears started streaming down my face and they both started throwing more things at me. I stayed silent to avoid anymore conflict. Soon the time blended together as hours passed by and they finally left me alone. I stood up looking around slowly at my surroundings. I saw all the empty beer cans, shattered glass, blood stains. I hated this place, I hated my family, I hated myself. I want to kill myself so much and I finally figured out how to do it.

I went up to my room and shirted the mattress of my bed around as I reached under it. I searched for a few moments before feeling the cold steel in my hands as I pulled out a 9mm pistol. Now why I would need a gun over any other way to kill myself was apparent since I learned of my semblance. Iron Devastation

The day I found out about it was the day my family started to hurt me and hate me. They would beat me endlessly again and again in drunken stupors. And all I could do was lie there and take the abuse without crying. Soon they would both give up and then leave me alone. When they would leave me broken, beat, bruised, and injured. I would take it upon myself to inflict even more harm upon myself hoping maybe just maybe my semblance wont kick in by itself and save my life. It will let me die and leave this painful existence I know as life.

I unloaded the clip from the gun making sure there were some bullets inside. I smiled slightly seeing them as I reloaded the clip pulling back on the chamber to load the bullet. I brought up the barrel to my head as I stared in the mirror that I hung on my wall. I looked at my disheveled hair, my cuts going up and down my arms, the loss of color in my skin from the blood loss. Everything that I hated and more. I stared more and more in tears before bringing my finger to the trigger. I felt the semblance starting to hurry and save my life but it was too late. I know it started from my heart and takes time to travel to cover my entire body. So before it can do it's thing and save my life I am going to take it. However...

???: "Em come on we have to torch the place else Cinder will be mad!"

???: "I know I know but lets just make sure no one is home alright?"
???: "Why like seriously Em it doesn't matter I hear a freak or something lives here. Instead of doing bad we will be doing good for one... Feels really weird." The voices from outside spoke to one another as I dropped the pistol feeling my body react on its' own. I scrambled across my room grabbing my ebony battle-ax the Iron Monster lined with my own blood. I rushed down the steps as I came face to face with the source of the two voices. A girl with dark skin and light green hair, and a male fair skin with grey hair.

(Y/n): "t-this... is my..." I tried to speak up for myself but found myself unable to as the male stepped forward.
???: "Look Em he came down to greet us speak monster, freak what is it?"
(Y/n): "this... this..." I felt myself shaking with both fear and rage as he kept calling me a monster a freak. I won't lie O am both those things since I inherited such a different semblance then either of my parents or anyone in my family that is. But I will be the one to kill myself not them. "This is my house. Get out." I seethed out grinding my teeth together.
???: "What will you do if I say no?"
(Y/n): "I will kill you plan and simple." I retorted lifting up the Iron Monster pointing it at him as my body slowly started to be coated in iron. "This is your first and final warning if you aren't out of here the both of you by the count of 10. You get the idea. 1..."
???: "Ooh feisty maybe you aren't the spineless coward that your town calls you. Let's dance bloody." He said as I reached 10 and rushed at him. But I stopped mid charge as a second female and male entered into my hell.