No One I'd Rather Be With

I laid on the floor in my dorm staring up at the ceiling bored out of my mind. My mind kept wandering to my sisters Ruby and Yang. Granted they aren't actually my sisters or even part of my family I still call them that and they call me their brother. I sat up hearing a knock at the door as I raised an eyebrow. 

"Yesh? How can I help you?"

"It's us you ninny!"

"Let us in big bro!!!!!"

"Give me five reasons as to why I should such a thing as let in my older sister and younger sister."

"If this door doesn't come down in five seconds I will bust it down and break your arms."

"That's one keep them coming!"

"If you keep this act up I will tell everyone that secret you keep from them!"

"Oh yeah like I have a sec-"

"I will tell them about your girlfriend~~"

With those words out of Yangs' mouth I jumped up and ran over to my door. I slammed into the door before yanking it open and pulling them inside. I glared at them both as they giggled to each other.

"So what do I owe this unexpected visit from you two?"

"Can't we visit our brother?"

"I mean sure but why today?"

"You going somewhere with you're girlfriend today or something?"

"Yang stop trying to pry into my life!"

"Is that a yes my dearest younger brother?"

"NO!! ...yes? I actually can't remember..."

They both stared at me before sighing heavily making me feel embarrassed. After a few moments of their sighing I sat on the ground as they got up and sat on my bed. They stared at me causing me to blush slightly looking down.

"So how did you a major klutz and scatterbrain get a girlfriend while me and Ruby can't get boyfriends?"

"As if I would allow either of you two to get a boyfriend without my say so!"

"Alright we get it since dad isn't here you have to be the quote unquote passer of judgement."

"Damn straight I am!"

"Aaaaaanyway... How did you get a girlfriend seriously?"

Yang asked me as I smirked rubbing my chin in an arrogant way. They both groaned as I chuckled to myself staring up at them.

"Well let's see... It started a few weeks ago before you all went on that late night escapade without so much as telling me with boys of all things!"

"Hey we told you afterwards besides the guys are after Blake and Weiss not us."

"That's besides the point as to why I am still angry about it!"

"Continue with the damn story!"

"Wow Ruby just wow my feelings I thought you loved your brother..."

"I-I do! I just want to hear this story I have been dying to know alongside Yang as to how you got someone to like you."

"Alright alright I will tell you both the tale. Anyway this happened before your late night escapades. I was wondering around Vale late at night with some friend who don't go here."

"You have friends???"

"Alright guess no story for either of you."

I stood up grabbing my jacket while looking for my scroll as they were begging me. I glanced back smiling as they were giving me their trademark puppy dog faces they used to get me to do whatever they wanted. I sighed and sat down on the desk laying my jacket beside me as they smiled hugging me. I smiled back and hugged back sitting back on my bed.