Chapter 1

Chapter 1
Jasmine's POV

I woke up this morning in a different place, it seemed new and different, but all I had to do is look at my side and see my7 best friend right next to me. She completes my day. She is the bestest best friend that I could ever ask for. I woke her up because it was already 7:30.

"Lauren. Lauren WAKKKKE UP!!" I said throwing a pillow at her. And she immediately woke up and we started laughing.

"Oh, I forgot we were at the orphanage." She said.

"Oh yeah. No wonder it looked different." We got here last night. Lauren and I have been best friends since we were babies. We lived across the street from each other and we would always have a play date with Charlie, our babysitter's younger brother. You're probably wondering what we're doing in an orphanage house, together. Well, Lauren's Parents are divorced. Her Dad lives in Las Vegas while her mom lives in New York, which is hard to deal with and plus she doesn't know how to separate the time with traveling and with rest, she didn't know what to do. So, she decided she was going to move in foreveeeeer! And my parents didn't mind. Oh yeah, and it might also have to deal with the fact that her dad cheated on her mom with a girl while he was on a business trip, so he said...And his mom soon also cheat with her boss. She was disgusted and so sad, as so I was. For 5 years she lived with me and my family here in Miami, Florida. But, recently, last week to be exact, my parents died in a car crash, but it wasn't just any car crash, they got hit by a bus. The damage was very bad, the bus went on top of the car! I mean, who does that?!!!

"Come on, let's go eat some breakfast." She said and we went downstairs.

"LAUREN! JASMINE!" some girl yelled.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Mrs. Dawson's calling you." She said then she ran away. Mrs. Dawson is the Head of the orphanage. So, we went to her office and knocked.

"Come In!" she yelled then we went in. She told us to take a seat while she was talking on the phone.

"Yes, I'll have them on a plane tonight! Yeah, no problem. Thank you. Ok Bye." She said before hanging up the phone.

"Is there a problem? Cause we have to get ready for School." Lauren said.

"No problem. Well, I just got a call from LA, and It was Jasmine's Aunt Miracle."

"AUNT MIRACLE CALLED! Oh HOW I MISSED HER AND NATHAN SO MUCH!" I said then Lauren smiled.

"Yes, and well, you two are going to LA!" she said.

"What do you mean?" Lauren asked.

"When you nod your head yes, but you wanna say no..." I started singing. Then they just looked at me. "I'm Sorry. Please continue." I added.

"Aunt Miracle agreed to take you two into her own home! Of course, she is supposed to come and pick you up here, but apparently she is very busy and she is an old friend of my sister." She explained and we screamed!

"Wait, we have to get ready for school!" I said.

"No you two are excused for the day. Now, I suggest you two go get ready." She said then we ran to her and hugged her then left.

"Are you excited? Cause I'm excited!" Lauren said packing.

"You're excited? I'M EXCITED! I'm gonna see my cousin and my aunt!"

"I can't to be in LA! I'm sure it'll be great there!" she said.

"Sure will!" I said continuing to pack.