Chapter 5

Chapter 5
Lauren's POV

I woke up to Jasmine on my back...Figures.

"Jas?"

"Yeah?"

"Why are you on my back?"

"Because you wouldn't wake up and you have to get ready for church." She said. She wasn't ready yet, but from the looks of it, she just had to change and do her hair, which takes her forever to do.

"Well, how about you get off, so I could go do that." I said and then she got off me.

"Aunt Miracle said breakfast will be done soon." She said walking into her room. Then I brushed my teeth, took a shower, blow dried my hair and then picked out my clothes, I just chose this Sunday Dress that Jasmine got me last year for my birthday. Most of the clothes I own were either bought by Jasmine or I got it with Jasmine. I did some finishing touches and ran down the stairs.

"Where's Jasmine?" I asked.

"Oh, she's not done yet honey. But, there's breakfast on the table." Aunt Miracle said then I walked to the dining table where I saw Nathan already dressed and ready.

"So, you gotta girlfriend?" I asked.

"Nope." He said then I started laughing.

"No but seriously."

"I don't have one." He said then I just stared at him.

"Oh, you're serious aren't you?"

"Yeah, there's only one girl in my life, and that's my mom." He said. "But now, I got three." He added when Jasmine got down. Jasmine was also wearing a Sunday dress. After breakfast, we got in the car and went to church. Church was from 10am-11am and on our way home, aunt Miracle entered the freeway.

"Where are we going?" Jasmine asked.

"It's Sunday." Aunt Miracle said and Jasmine and I just looked at them.

"Every Sunday, after church, we like to go out, somewhere...anywhere." Nathan explained.

"Oh yeah I remember you telling me something like this." Jasmine said.

"Ok, where are we going today?" I asked.

"We're going to watch a movie. It's a drive in Movie. You guys came at the right time because every February, there is a county film festival on Saturdays and Sundays up until March. " Aunt Miracle said.

"But it's tonight and we're not allowed to go home." Nathan said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because, it's a tradition." Jasmine said.

"Exactly. So, first stop. Somewhere to eat." Nathan said.

Jasmine's POV

It was already 5pm, and we made it to the Drive in Movie. They said that the movie was gonna start at 5:30, so we were 30 minutes early. We got a really good spot.

"You guys want some snacks?" Aunt Mircale asked.

"Yes please." The three of us said.

"Here, go get some food." She said handing Nathan some money then the three of us got out of the car. When we got to the snack shack, we got a couple of snacks. Lauren and I decided that we were just going to share some popcorn and then we both got a Slurpee. We got Aunt Miracle a hotdog because she loves hotdogs and boy does Nathan love his cheesy fries and popcorn. We were about to leave then we bumped into Kyle. Oh My Gosh. Then Lauren looked at me and I gave her this stare.