Chapter 3

Chapter 3
Jasmine's POV

We boarded a few minutes early and the plane left a couple of minutes after. It was really late and I was really tired and still really nervous, so I went to sleep and woke up 3 hours later. When I woke up, I saw Lauren and she was watching The Hunger Games: Mocking Jay Part 2.

"Is that all you've done this whole time?"

"Maybe..."she said stuffing some airplane food in her mouth. And then we both laughed.  I got out my laptop to finish some of my writing. And plus, We got assigned to do this 2000 word essay and I am so close to 2000 words, I'm not stopping now!

"Jas, that essay is useless in LA."

"That's Why I'm gonna email it to my teacher and ask him to send it to my teacher in LA so I could get SOME CREDIT."

"Whatever you say...I'm gonna take a nap." She said get comfortable. I am so lucky that I have a best friend like her with me. We both have no parents and we only need each other to be happy.

*2 hours and 30 minutes later*

Our flight had an early arrival, it was 5:47 in the morning and we were craving for some breakfast, so we went to McDonalds, Aunt Miracle said she will just text me when she gets here, she didn't know what time I was arriving.

"Oh! She's 5 minutes away!" I said.

"Well, then let's go!" Lauren said.

"Ok, remember she has a son named Nathan, my closest cousin, like ever. And don't mention Uncle Franco, remember he-"

"Left her 10 years ago for some 23 year old woman, and now they live in Canada. Aunt Miracle is still VERY SAD about it, so she might be a little, over the edge. Nathan is completely over it and he is also part of the Varsity Football Team at the school we are going to. They live in a very nice and quiet are, so it won't be too crazy like in Miami. They live near a beach and we could go there whenever we feel like it."

"EXACTLY." I said then I hugged her. "Oh, there she is!" I added.

"Aunt Miracle!" I yelled giving her a hug.

"I missed you my Jasmine!" she said.

"I missed you too!"

"And you must be the famous Lauren."

"Hi." She said.

"I want you to feel at home, ok. You guys are family." She said then Lauren hugged her.

"Oh yeah, and this is my son, Nathan."

"NATHAN!!!!" I yelled.

"Jasmine!" he yelled and then we hugged really hard.

"I missed your ugly face."

"I know you love me." I said.

"I do."

"And this is Lauren."

"Well, it's nice to meet you Lauren."

"Well, it's my pleasure."

"Look, just think of me as your big brother."

"I never had a brother."

"Well, now you do."

"Ok now, who's ready to go home?" Aunt Miracle asked.

"ME!" the three of us said. Lauren and I sat in the back while Nathan sat in the front with this mom.

"You guys are going to love it here. Great Malls, Nice Beaches and the people at school are super nice." Nathan explained.

"Yeah, maybe later the three of you could go out. After the both if you are ready and rested."

"Sure." We both said. When we got there, there was a sign that read, Welcome Jasmine and Lauren!

"Nathan could you please show them their room. I'm going to go to sleep."

"Yeah sure mom." He said.

"Well, this is a 2 story house, but. We have a roof top. There are connected with the bathroom. Don't worry no one will go in there, it's a private bathroom. But there is another bathroom o0n the first floor and another one on the second floor. I have my own bathroom and so does mom, of course. There is one more Guest Room on the first floor. The Kitchen and Living Room is open for your guys use and my room is just across from the both of yours so if you ever need anything, feel free to ask.

"Thanks, but I think for now, were good."

"Ok, well, we put in queen sized beds and a studying desk in as well."

"Thanks."

"If you guys want to add in anything, we could go to the mall later."

"Sure. We're just gonna-"I said.

"Get some rest." Lauren finished.

"Right." He said before he went into his room and we went into ours. I just left everything around my room and went to get some rest.

 I just left everything around my room and went to get some rest