Chapter 6

Chapter 6
Jasmine's POV

*BEEP*BEEP*BEEP*BEEP*BEEP*BEEP*BEEP*

I woke up to the noise of my alarm clock. It was 6:30. I looked across the room and saw that Lauren was still asleep. I always wake up 20 minutes before Lauren does so that I could take a shower, and while she's taking a shower, I could get ready. It takes me 25 minutes to shower, 40 minutes to brush my teeth, blow dry my hair, get dressed, put on makeup,etc. and it takes me 15 minutes to eat breakfast. While Lauren, takes 20 minutes to take a shower, 15 minutes to brush her teeth, blow dry her hair, fix her hair, etc. and 20 minutes to eat breakfast. And if you calculate it correctly, we all are ready by 7:45 to get to school.

"It's 7:45 kids. Time for school." Aunt Miracle said to us as we all stood up.

"Bye Mom." Nathan said kissing Aunt Miracle cheek.

"Bye Aunt Miracle." I said giving her a kiss also.

"Lauren? "Aunt Miracle said waiting for her kiss too.

"Really?" she asked.

"You're family now." Aunt Miracle said going closer to her and then she gave him a hug.

"Bye." She said letting go. "And Thank You." She added then we all walked out the door. We walk since Aunt Miracle still cleans the kitchen and then heads to work and plus, her work is the other way. When we got to school, Nathan took Lauren and I to the Principal's office.

"I have to get to class, but I'll see you guys at lunch." He said walking away.

"You two can come in now." The secretary said to us.

"Hi. Jasmine and Lauren." The Principal said.

"Hey." Lauren said.

"Hello." I said.

"Well, I'm Mrs.Silverstein and I wanted to welcome the two of you to Grand Valley High School. Now, this is a big school and I could have someone show you around, if you'd like."

"No, it's ok. We'll just have my cousin show us around." I said.

"Yeah, or we could just find our way around." Lauren said.

"Totally." I said.

"Well, if you do have any questions, feel free to ask me, the secretary or the president. You two could get your school schedule from the secretary."

"Ok. Thanks." We both said walking out.

"Cool! We have like 5 classes together!" Lauren said.

"That's Great!"

"When is your free period?" I asked.

"Second Period!" we both said at the same time and then we started laughing.

"Wait, we don't have first period and third period together." I said.

"What do you have?"

"I have Algebra and then English."

"I have, Social Studies! And then my Elective. " Lauren said.

"Jokes on you. I love Algebra. What's your elective?" I asked.

"Fine Art. You?"

"Well, I have 2. Journalism and Fine Art."

"Geek." She said laughing.

"I'm not a geek." I said laughing.

"Anyways, since we were cheerleaders back in Florida, apparently Mrs. Jacobs kinda gave us a scholarship here or something, because we don't have physical education."