Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Lauren's POV

"We still on Saturday?" I asked Jasmine.

"Of course, it's tradition."

"What's going on Saturday?" Nathan asked.

"Every Saturday Lauren and I have movie night. We didn't do it for like 2 weeks since mom and dad passed away and we moved here."

"This Saturday? But we have movie night." He said.

"Yeah, we have it with Mason, Ryan and Brandon on the Saturdays before a big game."

"We'll just watch in our room."

"Ok, we'll be in the living room." Nathan said.

"But if you guys wanna come down, feel free to." Kyle said.

"Yeah sure." Jasmine said and then Jasmine and I entered the house while Nathan stayed at the door with Kyle.

"Who's Nathan with?" Auntie Miracle asked.

"Kyle." I said.

"Oh. Why won't you girls invite him for dinner?"

"Yeah Jas. Why won't you go do that?" I said smiling. She smiled back at me and walked to the door. I watched her from the living room.

"Hey Kyle. Aunt Miracle is inviting you for some dinner." She said. "Ok. Take care." She added then walked back.

"What did he say?" I asked.

"He should start heading home soon, it's getting late."

"Ok, well. Why won't you girls go upstairs? I'll call you when dinner is ready." She said and then we went upstairs, but Nathan was still outside.

"DINNER'S READY!!" Nathan yelled and then I went into Jasmine's room.

"Hey. Dinner's ready. You coming?" I said walking up to her and I thought she was studying but she was looking at a photo of her parents.

"I miss them Lauren."

"I know you do. Don't worry they're still here. I'll meet you downstairs." I said leaving her, she needs time to be alone. She got downstairs like 5 minutes later and after we ate dinner, we finished everything we had to do and then got ready for bed. I fell asleep thinking about Jasmine, Nathan, Aunt Miracle, and how lucky I am that they took me in as one of their family members.

Jasmine's POV

The next morning...

"So, how was the arm wrestle with Mason?" I asked Lauren

"I let him win. But next time, I'm going full on Garcia on him." She said then we laughed.

"Hey Jasmine. Hi Lauren."

"Hey." We both said to Bethany and Hilary.

"So, I was thinking and maybe we should get to know each other a little more." She said and we looked at each other.

"Where are you going with this?" Lauren asked.

"This Saturday, your place." Hilary said.

"Do you mean like a sleepover?" I asked

"Exactly." She said.

"I don't know, we have something planned this Saturday and plus the boys have Movie Night."

"It's ok."

"No, seriously. You can't." Lauren said. "Thanks for the offer though." She added until we walked away.

Bethany's POV

"Now what?"

"We still go."

"But they just said they had plans. What if when we get there, and they're not even there?"

"Don't worry. They'll be there. And Jasmine wouldn't just make us go back after we put in all this work in getting there."

"Yeah but Lauren would."

"And Jasmine would make her let us stay. Now, make sure you ask Mason what time they will be there. Tell me ASAP. Got it? Ok Love you. Kisses." I said before walking to my next class.