Chapter 4

Chapter 4
Jasmine's POV

I woke up at around 1pm. Just in time for Lunch. I went to check on Lauren and she was still asleep. So, I didn't want to bother her and I tied my hair into a bun and headed downstairs.

"Helloooo." I said entering the kitchen where Nathan and Aunt Miracle was.

"Hey sleepy Head." Nathan said giving me a nuggy.

"You messed up my hair." I said staring at him. Then just put it in a ponytail.

"So, what is the plan for today?" Aunt Miracle asked.

"I don't know. I'm just a tour guide." Nathan said.

"Jasmine?" she said.

"Well, Lauren and I have some saved up money to buy some clothes and stuff for school because we need more school supplies."

"Well then Nathan can take you guys."

"No, it's ok. We're used to exploring different worlds."

"No it's my pleasure. And plus, I was going to meet Kyle at the mall anyways, so I could just show you guys around until we meet up."

"Well, there's a plan." She said.

"And there's my partner in crime." I said as Lauren walked towards us.

"Ready to go shopping?" I asked.

"I was born ready." She said smiling and then the 3 of us got ready. I wore some jeans and a white tank top with a teal jacket and converse. I put my hair down and had Lauren braid a part of my hair to make it look like I was kind of wearing a crown. As for Lauren, she was wearing a camouflage dress and a solider green vest. She just let her hair out and she wore these really cute boots that I got her last Christmas.

"We're ready." I said peeking my head into Nathan's room after I knocked.

"Let's go." He said walking out with a polo on and some jeans.

Lauren's POV

When we got to the Mall, we decided to eat some lunch because, well, we didn't eat any yet. Aunt Miracle totally forgot and gave us some money to buy food. After we ate, Nathan said he got a text from his friend Kyle and that he'll meet us at the fountain outside. He was a blonde tall guy, and I bet he played a sport, probably basketball or football. Something.
"Kyle, This is my cousin Jasmine and her friend Lauren. They moved here from Florida." Nathan explained.

"Hi, Nice to meet ya." He said shaking my hand.

"Yeah you too." I said smiling then when he turned to Jas, they looked like they liked each other. They looked like they were in love or something. Like how they look in the movies.

Jasmine's POV

When we met Nathan's friend Kyle, I was just, I can't even explain it. I don't know if I liked him or what. I just knew he was super dreamy.

"Hi, I'm Jasmine. I'm his cousin from Florida." I said smiling at him.

"Yeah, he told me all about you. But what he didn't tell me was that you are very beautiful." He said and I started blushing.

"Anyways...." Lauren said. "We're gonna go shopping now. "She added.

"Meet you guys at 5pm at the food court." Nathan said as we walked away.

"Yeah, ok bye! Have fun!" she said.

"You like him." She said quietly to me and pushing me.

"Was it that obvious?"

"Yup. And he likes you too."

"I don't think so."

"Why you gotta be so in denial?" she said before we started laughing.

Nathan's POV

"Dude. Remember, that's still my cousin."

"I know but, she is different from the other girls here."

"You said that about Bethany, and when you said different, she was-"

"Jasmine is different."

"You think I don't know that? Come on, she's like a sister to me."

"I don't know Dude. I just really like her."

"You met her 3 minutes ago. You know what, do whatever you want. I know you are a good guy but if you break my little baby cousin's heart, you're dead."

"Deal." He said before we shook hands.             

Jasmine's POV

We bought a couple of things, ok, we got a lot. But in our defense, there was a sale almost everywhere.

"You guys ready?" Nathan asked walking up to us.

"Yeah, are you?" Lauren asked.

"I'm done."

"So, uhmm. Where's Kyle?"

"Ayeeeee." Lauren said.

"He already left."

"Oh ok."

"Upset?"

"No, just tired. Can we please go home now?" I said handing Nathan some of the bags and he took them and he also took some of Lauren's.

~

When we got home we fixed our stuff, unpacked all of our stuff. And took our showers. By the time we were both done, it was time for dinner.

"Ohhhh. Spaghetti and corn with mashed potatoes! My favorite!" Lauren yelled out.

"Hope you like it." Aunt Miracle said.

"They're delicious Aunt Miracle! What's your secret?" I said.

"It's a secret." She said. We talked over dinner and by the end, we offered to wash the dishes but aunt Miracle said we should get ready for bed because tomorrow .we were going to church. So, we got ready for bed and fell into a deep dark sleep.

 So, we got ready for bed and fell into a deep dark sleep