Tord x Reader [Oneshot]

You groaned and flipped over in your (f/c) sheets. The morning sun shone through the crack of your window, of course, landing right on your eyes. A perfect way to start your morning.

You continued to toss and turn but the sun seemed to follow you regardless. Letting out an annoyed sigh, you sat up and decided to get a start on your day. Peeking over out the window, it seemed to be around 7:00 or 8:00. Before getting out of bed, you stopped and listened for any noises. None. Yes! That means you were the first one up!

You have been living with Edd and his crew for a couple of months. The rent was low and your room was fairly large, so you were very content.  At first you thought it would be weird living with them - 4 boys and 1 girl, all the same age. But ever since you met them you fell in love with each of their personalities. Each boy had his individual charm, but as lovely as they were, they were definitely more like brothers to you. Well, most of them, at least.

After your shower, you pulled on a cute (f/c) off-the-shoulders top that matched perfectly with your denim shorts. You kept your hair down and wore shiny opal earrings that complimented your white converse. You stuck your tongue out with a smile as you admired yourself in the mirror. Today, you looked good.

You confidently strode out of your door. I'll be the first to get to the bacon! You thought to yourself with a grin. It was always a battle as to who could get it first, but this morning there was no doubt you'd be the winner.

You burst into the kitchen but stopped in your tracks, only to see a certain caramel haired boy munching on bacon. You stood dumbfounded as he gave you a shit eating grin. He knew exactly what was going on here. You couldn't help but admire him, though. His shining eyes and his muscular build were extremely attractive, and his hair parted up was just so cute. Yes, you liked Tord, and you weren't afraid to admit it. It has been like this for weeks, the way you felt. Everything about him was just irresistible to you. His sarcastic attitude, his little compliments to you, and that accent. But how could you ever admit it? Oh gosh, and now you're blushing. If he didn't like you back, you wouldn't even be comfortable in your own home.

You greeted Tord with a soft smile. "Looks like you beat me, huh.". You sat next to him, staring at his bacon. "First come, first serve, y/n.". He smirked, leaning back in his seat. "I only want one..." You pouted, giving him a look he couldn't say no to. "There aren't a lot left, but..." He trailed off, and suddenly his face lit up. "Why don't we share one?" He leaned closer to you, making your face turn an even darker shade of pink. "We can just split it in hal-" "No." Tord cut you off tightly as you stuttered. "...No?" You held the chair tightly, keeping yourself from fidgeting. What is he doing?

Tord bit one end of the bacon while blushing and signalled for you to put your mouth on the other end. "T...Tord..." You covered your cheeks and didn't know what else to say. This was all happening so quickly, but you knew one thing: you were loving it. He suddenly gripped the back of your head, somewhat forcing your mouth onto the bacon. You let a mischievous smile form on your face while he grinned back. You teased Tord by only taking small bites, slowly making your way closer to his lips. "Y/n..." He mumbled, his face now extremely red. His accent grew heavier. Tord pulled the bacon away and smashed his lips onto yours. You took a second to realise what was happening, but as soon as you did you passionately kissed back. You ran your hands through his hair as he snaked around your waist, and lost track of time in his arms.

Which kind of sucked, because once you broke away you saw Edd, Matt, and Tom staring wide-eyed. "Good morning!" Tord smiled, turning back to his last piece of bacon. You stared back, just as wide-eyed. "It's... uh, not what it looks like...!" You tried to nervously play it off, but it had already been seen. The rest of the day was filled with questions and laughter, and lots of snuggles with your new boyfriend.

[END]