Tord x Reader [Lemon]

You really, really liked Tord. From his devilish hair style to his sexy accent, it was hard not to. You had been living with these guys for a while now and your attraction to Tord had only grown. Did he like you back? Maybe. You couldn't tell if he was just being a pervert or trying to flirt with you. But there wasn't anything you could do.

Edd, Tom and Matt went to a festival of some sort so you and Tord were left alone at the house. They had said they'd be gone for about three days and today was only day one. You and Tord were both in your rooms, and while you woke up from a nap you heard something similar to groans from down the hall. Is he okay? You thought, quickly detangling your hair then quietly walking out of your bedroom.

You peeked through the door crack. Tord was messily positioned on top of his sheets, and his red face was covered with one hand. The other was around his hard dick, stroking it as he continued to moan. "Y/n..." You managed to make out. You were so shocked that you let out an audible gasp, catching a certain boy's attention.

"Y/N!" He shouted, pulling the sheets over himself. As awkward as this was, you had to admit that you really liked it. You had done the same thing to Tord before, so it felt nice. Kind of like he was returning a favour. "Tord..." You pushed open the door a little more. You decided to just take the shot, because it was obvious now that you two had mutual feelings. You walked towards his bed as he looked up with wide eyes. You rested your hand on his leg. "You should tell me when you need help with this kind of stuff. I'm really good at it." You smirked while blushing as Tord leaned closer to you. "Y/n... Please let me do this." He tightly gripped your waist and you let out a small moan in response. "Please do, Tord."

Tord explored your mouth with his tongue. Your hands were wrapped around his neck and he groped your ass while letting out small groans. You pulled away for a breath, and Tord immediately started to kiss your neck. He continued to move lower down, ripping off your shirt and bra. Your hands ran through Tord's hair as he sucked on your breasts, leaving noticeable hickeys all over. You kept on moaning, louder and louder, until Tord stopped to pull down your skirt and panties. Before he could move his face into your inner thighs, you pushed him back. "My turn~." You bit your lip and you pulled the sheets down to reveal his throbbing member. You stared by stroking it, but knew that Tord wanted more. "P-please, y/n..." He ran his hands through your hair. You responded by giving small licks on the tip of his dick, where he threw his head back in pleasure and started moaning your name even hard. Within seconds you were bouncing your head up and down on his cock, enjoying every second of it. Tord grabbed your hair and moved your head off, looking at you with his lust-filled eyes. "God, y/n, you're so beautiful." He said as he grinded against you. "Tord, please... fuck me." You moved your face closer to his and pulled him into a passionate kiss while he slipped his member inside of you. After a few minutes of his thrusting and your moaning, he pulled away from the kiss and looked right at you. "Y/n, I'm gonna cum!" He thrusted even faster, and you both moaned in unison as your juices flowed onto one another.

You snuggled close to Tord as he tightly wrapped his arms around you. "You're wonderful, y/n..." He yawned. "You are too Tord." You smiled with a blush. The two of you fell asleep together, both extremely content with your evening.

[END]

Thanks for 100 reads guys!!! I hope you continue to enjoy this book!