Tom x Reader [Lemon]

Tom always acted different around you. While he was rude and nonchalant towards others, he always seemed to be smiling when you were around. That's what you liked the most about him.

This evening, Edd, Matt, and Tord were out bowling. You and Tom were relaxing on the couch watching a movie. Though you weren't really watching it - you were admiring Tom from the side. He didn't think so, but it was undeniable that he was very attractive. You could stare at him for hours on end.

You were so deep in thought that you didn't realise Tom staring back. That smile was plastered on his face again, along with a light blush. "What's up, y/n?" He leaned his head back into the couch, not breaking eye contact. "Sorry, sorry! I was just, uh... thinking..." You stuttered, turning the other way. You covered your red face. "What about?" Tom turned his body to face yours and scooted closer. "Nothing important..." You buried your face in your legs. "Me, perhaps?" He cupped your face in his hand and turned it towards him. "Tom..."

Without warning, Tom smashed his lips into yours. After a quick moment you returned the kiss, running your hands through his spiked up hair. It lasted for a few minutes until you had to pull away for breath. "Y/n... I like you..." He panted. "I like you too." You gave a wide smile that Tom returned. He moved his head down along your neck as you rubbed your hands all around his body. Both of you let out small groans as you continued to please each other. Tom pulled off your shirt then your bra, and started to play with your breasts. You moaned in pleasure as he moved his mouth onto them. He then tore your panties off, and massaged your ass while licking your inner thighs. "T-Tom!" You pressed his head into you, as he began to eat you out. Every time you moaned his name he went in deeper. "I love the sounds you make, y/n..." He mumbled as he continued to pleasure you. It felt amazing.

After a while Tom pulled away, and you immediately pushed his back into the couch. You didn't hesitate to tear off his boxers, revealing his hard member. He let out a small groan as he felt your breath on his dick. You then continued to lick the tip, enjoying Tom's face as he tried to hold back his moaning. You moved your head down, continually getting quicker as Tom's moans got louder. He massaged your breasts and you sucked harder, until Tom spoke again. "Y/n, shit, I'm gonna cum!" You gave one last pump with your mouth, then pulled away while he slowly came on your face. You pulled yourself onto Tom's lap and wrapped your arms around his waist, mumbling into his sweater. "Thanks, Tom. I love you." He grinned as he hugged you back. "I love you too.".

[END]