Cass

*Important information: I'm just going to pick an age that Sam was before all this.*

General POV

Dean slept for three hours before he was awoken by a fluttering of wings. Dean instinctively placed a hand under the pillow and on Sammy. Dean pulled out his knife and waited for his vision to clear from sleep. 

The figure standing in the walkway was cleared of blurriness and it revealed that Cass, who hasn't been seen in months, was in the motel room. Dean put the knife down and moved away from Sam.

"Dammit, Cass!" Dean yelled in a whispered tone. Cass walked over to Sam and looked down at the small child.

"So the rumors are true."

Cass lifted his hand over the child and sighed. "The reverse process is already in motion. I knew that witch was going to do something. I just didn't know what till I heard about Sam." 

"You knew something like this was gonna happen and you didn't warn us?" Dean started fuming. 

"Dean. It's not that simple. I couldn't warn you if I didn't know what to warn you of."

Dean decided to question Cass farther. "What do you mean by the reverse process?"

"Since Sam was 29, it will take him 29 days. Well, yesterday was 29. Today is 28. He should be back to himself in 28 days, but his body will not age. The last day, at night, his body will return to its original state." 

Dean looked at the child, then back to Cass. "Will it hurt?"

Cass nodded. "It will feel the same as when he regressed, maybe even worse."

Dean sighed. Only 27 more days after today.