Day 16: Dogs

General POV

13 more days. Only 13 till everything would be back to normal and the hunt would continue. 

Dean didn't want to go out and hunt till Sam was back. The tall brother who made sure he didn't do something stupid. That didn't happen much but without Sam, Dean made many mistakes without him there telling him how stupid he was acting.

Sam and Dean were currently sitting on Jenny's couch watching some bright colored show. Sam seemed pretty entertained with the two dogs on the tv screen. Dean didn't find it appealing at all.

Jenny's dogs were curled up on the couch with Dean and Sam. They had their heads down on their lap. Sam was scratching Luke behind the ears while Dean was scratching Spike's ears. The dogs were very calm.

Sam and Dean continued to watch the program.

About 15 minutes later, Jenny walked through the door. The dogs perked up and jumped to the floor. Dean looked over the back of the couch to see Jenny with a puppy in her arms. 

The puppy must be less than 5 weeks old. It looked like a toy, but knowing Jenny as well as he did, it was a real dog. 

Sam turned around and melted at the sight of the puppy. Sam jumped off the couch and ran to Jenny. Jenny placed the puppy in Sam's arms while she put the older dogs outside. Sam sat down on the wooden floor and rubbed the puppy's stomach. The dog's leg started to shake. The tongue was flopped out onto the floor. 

The blue merle Aussalier is a beautiful dog. This one was just a puppy. 

Jenny came back and found Dean just staring at the dog. 

"You know I'm going to give Sam the puppy right?" She smirked.