Day 19-29

*Haven't been updating because I don't know what to write. I'm going to end up ending it after this chapter. NO MORE TO THIS STORY AFTER THIS. I will write another story if it is suggested.*

General POV

Not really doing much the past few days, Dean and Sam were sitting outside on the porch. Watching as the sky started to change from a bright blue to a deep orange with many other colors as the sunset. 

The dogs were sitting beside them as if they were watching the sun go down. Watching the sun go down became a ritual they would do every day. Bobby went back to his salvage yard to take care of a few things while Dean stayed with Jenny. 

Jenny suggested that he would stay and help her around the house with the slightly manly things. 

Watching the two boys from afar, Jenny sighed. Knowing what tomorrow would bring broke her heart. 

She got use to the small Sam that Jenny couldn't remember what the actual Sam looked like. 

Unable to tear her eyes away from the cute scene before her, Jenny's eyes started to water. The peaceful moment was a once in a lifetime situation. Living the life she lives, Jenny knew she couldn't bring any child into it.

The sun fully set and the boys stood up along with the dogs. The dogs ran back inside the house while Sam and Dean took their time to get back inside.

Gripping Dean's hand, Sam led the way into the kitchen. Jenny wiped feverously at her eyes and walked away to collect herself. 

After getting Sam to bed, Jenny and Dean talked about what tomorrow would bring. Worries were shared along with a few tears. After the talk, they both went to bed.

The Next Morning

General POV

Sam woke up before everyone. Not really knowing what to do at 5 am, Sam put on some pants and walked down the stairs to the kitchen. He turned and the coffee machine and sat down. 

He was reading a book he found when the dogs ran down the stairs. Both half awake Jenny and Sam rounded the corner. 

Upon seeing him, Dean smiled. "Welcome back, Sammy."