Day 11: Erin

*Name suggested by @AstridWeb79 *

General POV

Jenny followed the rusted, old car to a gas station where the car pulled into getting gas. Jenny pulled up behind the car in the next stall and parked. She waited for the person in the other car to get out first before she did. 

Once they did, she did also. The person left Sam inside the car. Jenny acted like she was getting gas, but waited for the person to leave so she could get Sam out of the car. 

The women with long blonde hair left the gas area to the front door, so Jenny took the time to act. 

Jenny hurried up and raced to the back door. Sam saw her coming and flinched visibly, but there was the recognization in his eyes. He immediately tried to move over to the door, but he was cuffed to the seat. 

Jenny opened the door grabbed her picking lock set. She looked up and saw the coast was still clear, so she continued on. 

She picked the locks and grabbed Sam into her arms. 

"Dean and Bobby are so worried about you!" Jenny told Sam as she slid out of the car. She got out of the car and hurried over to her car. She placed Sam in the seat next to her and backed away and drove.

Sam rubbed at the red rings around his wrists that the cuffs made so Jenny reached into the back seat at the medical kit she kept there. She handed it to him. 

She grabbed her phone and punched in Dean's number. 

"Hello?" 

"Hey, Dean. I have Sam with me. He's okay for the most part." Jenny told the older brother. 

"What do you mean for the most part? He is or he ain't!" Dean responded. His voice was laced with worry. 

"It's nothing bad. His wrist is red for the cuffs. The person who took him, I took the licenses plate and it matched her photo id. Her name is Erin Weston. I don't know what you want to do with that or what, but I have Sam and that is all that matters." 

"Damn straight," Dean responded. 

"Where are we going to meet?" Bobby asked. 

"How about my house? You can drive over and I can cook. Looks like Sam could use it with some bandaging up. I will do that," Jenny told them.

"Sounds like a plan," Dean said. 

"See you later, Jenny," Bobby said.

"Drive safe," Jenny said and hung up. She drove home with Sam, who ended up falling asleep in the passenger seat.