Day 6 part 2: Bobby

General POV

The long drive took even longer since Sam keep getting sick and it made Dean pull over to dump the small bucket that Sam used to pour the contents of his stomach in. 

Dean finally pulled up in the salvage yard. Dean looked over at Sam, who fell asleep not too long ago, was seated. The boy's face was really pale and had bags under his eyes. The small child looked absolutely miserable. 

Dean parked the Impala where he normally parks it and cut the engine. Dean got out of the car and walked over to the other side. Sam didn't stir as Dean opened the door and grabbed him. Dean put Sam's head on his shoulder as he grabbed the bags.

Sam gripped Dean's necklace string as he slept. Dean made his way up the steps as Bobby opened the door. Dean gave him a soft nod as he continued on inside. Dean walked into the living room and set Sam on the couch and the bags next to him on the floor. Sam woke for a second before he shut his eyes. Dean made sure he was still asleep before he got off the couch. 

Bobby followed the boys as they came through the door, so he saw the whole interaction. It brought back many memories of when they were younger and John dropped them off to find a nest or follow a case. Bobby went to his seat at the dinner table and Dean followed all the while looking over at Sam. 

Bobby motioned for Dean to explain, so that is what he did. 

Dean stopped telling Bobby about the side effects when he heard Sam move from the couch. Dean turned to look over his shoulder as Sam threw up on Bobby's floor and couch. Dean jumped out of his chair and went over to Sam. 

Sam groaned as he dry heaved. Dean grabbed the towel Bobby handed him and started to clean Sam's face. Once he was done, he got up to get a mop. Bobby stopped him and went to get it. Dean consoled Sam till Bobby came back. 

Dean held his hand out for the handle but didn't get it. Bobby put it to the other side of him. 

"Give Sam a bath and I will do this." Dean thanked him as he picked Sam off the couch and took him to get a bath.

*AN: Thanks to @Shaylee1 for the comment and the views on my other stories.*