Day 10: Jenny

General POV

It normally doesn't matter what time it is for Dean to get drunk, but Dean wasn't going to today. Sam was gone since 11 that night so none of them have slept so their eyes were slightly red.

Bobby ended up calling all his hunting contacts to look for Sam, so far nothing and the time is 2:46 pm.

Dean hasn't eaten anything. He has stayed in Sam's room and looked through anything to try and find anything to find Sam. He hasn't found anything yet.

Time crept by at snail pace before the phone rang, bringing Bobby out of his thoughts.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Bobby! It's Jenny. I'm just passing through Ohio on a case and I'm following a car that has Sam in it."

Bobby's breathing hitched.

"...Bobby! Bobby? You still there?" Jenny asked.

"Oh... uhhh... Yeah. I'm still here. Thanks for this. You have no idea how much this means to us."

Bobby covered the end of the speaker and yelled for Dean. Dean barreled down the stairs seconds later. Bobby threw him the keys and Dean grabbed his coat and off they went.

"I'll call you when we get close to Ohio," Bobby told Jenny as Dean started the engine.

"Sure thing, Bobby. I'll keep following this person and see when this leads me." And like that, the connection was cut and the chase was on.

*I'll use the name suggestion @AstridWeb79 suggested later on. I might get another chapter published today, but don't hold me accountable for it and another thing, don't go blind today. Stay safe. Happy eclipse day!