Lost in forest

"Why the hell you came to me ! It's your life your problem. Why you had to drag me with yourself into it?! " Piya yelled at him seeing they were being followed by Paparazzi. If they got any photo of her with AR, they would surely Tag her as his new girlfriend or his new part-time fling .. and then her whole life would be upside-down. She didn't want that, She didn't want to be associated with this man in any way. "I'm Sorry. I'm Sorry , " AR yelled back , His eyes remained focus on the road as he speed up the car.  Their car was running without any proper direction from almost half and hour continuesly but paparazzi didn't leave them, infact they were trying their best to take over them. Piya was cursing and shouting at him when He changed direction two three times abruptly and even took Street way instead of Road to fool the paprazzi but it didn't work. It had made Piya confused where they actually were. The road seem unknown to her. She had never been there before.

"They are still behind us, " He informed her. She was already jumping on her seat "What do we do now? "

"This. " He suddenly took the car off the road and into woods. Her eyes widen. "What the hell you are doing ? " but it was too late, car had enter into the forest area. She shouted.. yelled But he didn't stop.

Driving on rugged terrain of forest  wasn't an easy task, few times abhay had almost lost control over car but he didn't pull the brake and keep it running without having any particular direction to go. Then they ran into wild bushes. "Stop the car ! Stop the car ! " Piya shouted with fear, throwing bushes out of the window. He didn't listen. The narrowness of the route between the trees and bushes was Scaring her. They Somehow pass through it safely.

"I think we left them behind, " He said after few minutes later. When he didn't get her reply his eyes turn to her, and saw there were bushes all over on her hairs and cloth. She was looking angry and funny at the same time.

"Woa, what happened to you? " He asked, controlling his laugh. He was prepared to hear her witty reply , but instead of that her eyes widen and she shouted "Watch out ! " . Abhay  turned and found they were about to hit a tree. "Oh Shit !!" he swore,  moving the steering wheel with full force in haste. They missed the tree hit,  but car went out of his control.  Scream left their mouth when They saw two huge rocks were blocking the way out there and car was running directly toward it uncontrollably. She fell to his side, screaming her heart out as he braked suddenly to restraint the car. They missed the another hit in the nick of time as their Car Somehow Stopped.. just at an inch away from Rocks.

Piya's heart was Throbbing like an engine, She felt like she couldn't breath. It took her few moments to realise that she was alive and safe. AR was sitting with open eyes, still clasping steering wheel for his dear life. He was breathing heavily. "We are alive, " he said, not to her but to made himself believe that he was really alive. His voice made piya react. She unbuckle her seat belt and storm out of the car in such a speed that left him in surprise. "Hey wait, " he too came out of the car. "Where are we? " she asked, bewildered.

He looked around..there were trees, herbs and sherbs all over around ...he couldn't see anything beyond it. Environment was filled with bird voices. He could even hear water flowing sound at distant.  " In forest... I guess." he replied.

"You guess ? " She glared at him angrily.

"No... I'm sure. "

Piya turn red in anger. She was mad at him beyond word. "You look quite scary when you are angry, " abhay smiled sheepishly, observing her face.

And then, Piya lost it. She leaned to ground, grab few stones and started throwing them at him, yelling "Idiot ! ..Stupid !..Jerk !.. Fool !.."

"Hey Stop. Stop. " Abhay yelled,  protecting himself from Stones. "What are you doing?... Okay, I'm Sorry. I'm sorry. " She kept throwing. When she didn't stop, He Stepped toward her..She stepped back immediately, but not before he grabbed her from behind. Stones fell out of her hand as he held her both the arms. Her back thrust into his chest.