Epilogue

(7 years later )

Piya was standing near the window, looking outside toward the wedding  preparation. People working under orders, setting chairs, doing flowers decoration and were trying their best to make everything memorable for the couple. They opted for a Christian style beach resort wedding. The lawn of the resort was decorated using white lilies in a simple yet elegant way for the ceremony. The area was facing the  breathtaking view of the crystal clear sea. It was going to be a very intimate function where only family members and close friends were invited. Piya hoped it would remain as they planned without any unwanted attention. Seven years, and she still had not gotten used to it.. People trying to click her pictures, trying to talk to her, interrupting in her personal life without permission. This all still nervous her.

Since the day AR had decided to shown up in her school for her graduation ceremony, their relationship came to everyone's eyes. She was surprised to see him there. So was the whole school . Everyone  went crazy..from students to teachers after seeing him among them.  They wanted to click pictures and kept asking for autographs. The very next day this news was all over on the Internet. Everyone got to know that she was dating pop star AR. Good thing was.. The school was over and she didn't have to go there after that, otherwise it would have been troubling.

When she had left the town for college, distance increased between them. She couldn't see him every weekend unlike earlier,  and if he had been touring for shows, several days goes without seeing each other. Best thing about those days was that he always returned back to her, and everytime, when he got back he used to hug her tightly for a long moment. That say he missed her as much as she did. She used to live for those hugs.

Piya believed in lying low. She focused on her study, give time to her relationship with him and stayed out of limelight. The less they'd see the less they would talk about. First few months of their relationship had been troubling for piya. Paparazzi used to follow her on her way to college, tried to talk to her and asked several questions about their relationship. And if it wasn't enough AR rumoured to had relationship with other girls. Girls who were celebs like him. She used to get jealous very easily but with time she learned to trust him. She trusted him when he clarified all the rumours saying he would always be loyal to her. And, he had been loyal to her. She knew that much.

Like any other 'normal' couple they had their share of fights. Infact, they used to fight too much over phones or during live chats. She wasn't the only one who used to get jealous.. AR was way ahead of her. He had gotten irked several time whenever  he got to know that she had been spending time with other guys, didn't matter even if the guy had been assigned as her work partner by the professor itself. He always feared that those guys were hitting on her. 
Though, those fights used to sorted out itself when he comes to meet her.

Standing the other side of the window she admired the white lilies decoration. Everything looked breathtaking, surreal. The door opening sound distracted her, she turned around and saw AR was walking into the room. Dressed in his torn jeans and sport jacket he entered into room in a hurry  holding his electric guitar.As soon his eyes fell on piya he looked surprised..wasn't expecting to see her there. "Oops.. wrong room. " He smiled at her. Putting his guitar aside he came to her. "Haven't you came too early for 1st year anniversary celebration ? "  She smiled back, taunting him.

"Yeah Doctor, I was thinking to attend the wedding first. " He wrapped his arms around her back and moved his head to the side as he lean in to hug her. Standing on her tiptoe, she put her arms around his neck, reciprocating the hug. His cheek brushed up against her face as nuzzled his face into the her neck. He squeezed lightly in his arms.Taking a deep breath she closed her eyes and relaxed. That was the way he liked to hug her.