That green emerald dress

(3 weeks later...)

Piya eyes were at dress. Full lenght gown with tube neckline...and, emerald green in colour. His words echoed in her head "I think this emerald green one will look fabulous on you. What do you think ? " ...
"Trust me you will slay everyone in this dress " . That what he had said to her. She didn't want to remember him, still those memories keep coming in her head.

"Lovely.. isn't it, piya ? " Her mother put a hand on her shoulder, that brought her back from her thoughts. She gave a faint smile at her mom who were sitting beside her. They both were in living room of their house along with alina, her elder sister . She was showing piya what she had bought for them from LA.. dresses for their School dance. Alina' one was also full length but it was off-shoulders with deep sexy neckline and purple in color. Piya eyes were at emerald green one, it was pretty no doubt about it.. infact it was way more pretty than pictures itself and she was sure it would look good on her. What she didn't like about it was that neither alina had chosen it for her nor her mother... but AR had chosen it for her.

"It would suit you best. " Alina commented, saying " I'm glad you choose it yourself, but even if you hadn't I would've bought it anyway. It's just too pretty to leave. You did the right thing by choosing it for yourself."

"I haven't chosen it " Piya said under her breath. She wished she could said it loud, but she could not, because If she did she had to told alina that it was not piya who had replied to her messages the other day when she had been asking piya to choose one dress out of her sent pictures. She hadn't replied to her those messages.. but AR had. He had sent that msg using her mobile...and alina thought the reply was from piya. Thus, she bought the dress. Piya had found out about it only after returning back to denville.

Piya considered herself a fool for not checking her phone immediately after taking it from his hand, if she had she could've stopped alina from buying that dress and could've given AR her peace of mind. He seem to needed that badly.

"Take this dress and Go get ready. No eye glasses today. Use your contact lenses, please. " Alina was instructing her, but piya was paying least interest. She continue "I'll do your make-up.. don't worry I'll keep the make-up minimum as you like .And your hairs, leave them loose." She said eying at piya's hairs which tied in a messy bun, like always. Piya preferred her hairs in bun mostly because in that way they were easy to manage.

Their mother told them to get ready soon and went to her room for some work. As soon she left, piya spoke up "Who told you I'm going to this stupid dance ? " She was kinda tired hearing her instructions on what to do and what not to do.

"You did. " Alina said plainly, handling her green dress. " You told me to buy this dress for you, this clearly mean You. Are. Going. "

"Let just say I was out of my mind, turned stupid, lost my thinking capability, had forgotten my manners and acted like a dork at that moment. " Piya reverted sharply. Those words were clearly for some else. She wished she could've gotten a chance to say all these on his face.

"Woah, So much venom for yourself ? " Alina left surprised. Piya shook her head ignoring her comment as she said "Listen, I really don't feel like going there. After whatever happening from past few weeks I think I'd be better at home. " She tried to made her understand.

"Don't be a kiddo. You are handling everything well. " Alina said, taking her dress from sofa she came back to her and continue "It's almost two weeks since you've again started going to school. I don't see you having any problem there other than that Claire. I know she is giving you hard time. Don't worry she would get bored eventually. But if you would not go to this dance she'd think it's because of her. Do you want to give her satisfaction that she win ? "