Regret

Everyone in the park was gone and i was the only one sitting on the swings. Everything that happened at taehyungs house kept on replaying in my mind...

Him yelling..

Me crying..

Me running out..

I kept thinking of all the ways things could've been different....and there were no different ways. Regardless of how i confronted him, things would've still been the same.

What scares me most is the thought of how things will be from now on. Will we still be friends? Why do i still love him after the stuff hes said to me?... whats going on?  All i know is that all these mixed emotions hurt..alot...much more than i expected.

i got off the swings and started to head home. i should've done that a long time ago because it was very late. Plus....i have school tomorrow.

great.

just great.

--at home--

as soon as i closed my room door behind me, i broke down and slid down the wall.

"taehyung" i whispered in the dark. The hot tears were rolling down my face, and everytime i wiped them away, it burned my skin. i hugged my knees closer to my chest.

"why does love hurt so much?"

---school---

As i entered the school gates, i already saw the eyes staring at me. I saw people pointing and whispering.

Did they know what happened yesterday???

What would they think?

I walked down the hallway to my locker to get my books for next class.

Hearing the click of the lock, I opened my locker and grabbed my books. Through the corner of my eye, I could see Taehyung giggling with his girlfriend.

I rolled my eyes and decided to listen a bit to their conversation.

"Haha. Taehyungiiee~ your so cute" I barfed a little in my mouth.

Disgusting (-_-) she's so fake. It's annoying

" Mia....have you been bothering that boy named Jimin from your dance class?" he said softly

"WHAT!? I would never do such a thing" she frowned."who told you that?"

" jungkook...."

"Ughh.... you can't believe people like that....loners.. He's just jealous of what we have" she paused then smirked, "maybe he has a crush on you" she joked and playfully punched his shoulder.

" I don't care. He can't have you. Your mine" her expression darkened.

Mia proceeds to grab taehyung's tie and pull him in for a kiss, before skipping off to class, leaving him in the hallway.

The people in the hallways started to clear out, and to my dismay, he spotted me standing by my locker. Taehyung walked over to me, and I pretended to be looking for my books, when I closed my locker, there he was, leaning against the locker.

What is this? A movie? I inwardly giggle, but then he grabbed my arm....
"Jungkook.... We need to talk," by now everyone in the hallway was gone except for us....

"There's nothing to talk about" I ripped my arm from his grip, and glared at him. I could feel the lump in my throat, signaling that i was about to cry....I started remembering the events from yesterday.....so I ran away.

I couldn't go to class, because we had that class together, so I just kept running till I reached the music room.

Opening the door and slamming it behind me, I threw myself into the corner and started silently sobbing.

But... There was beautiful piano music. Who was playing this song... what is this song?...

So many questions.... but before I could answer any of them, the music stopped. I could hear the piano close, and footsteps started to approach me. When I looked up, there he was...

Cold piercing gaze staring straight into my soul. Pure beauty...

"Why are you crying" the monotone voice asked and I looked up.....

Ooooooooooooo clifff hangerrrssss. Who is mr mysterious coldie guy? Well,wait until the next chapter.

Baiiiiiiiiiii

^3^