different

It was strange coming back to school...

Eyes on me.

Whispering.

I forgot how annoyinv it is to go yo school and my nervousness wasnt helping...

I was new to this whole relationship thing..and it didnt help that no one knew yet... Gripping taehyungs hand slightly harder,I looked down. He must've noticed because he squeezed my hand tighter.

I looked up at him, and he was looking down at me with a calm smile. How can he be so calm?

Anyways..im glad that he can be composed sometimes..Seeing him so calm made me not so nervous. Funny how someone you really love can make you so calm like that. I was now smiling softly as well.

Tae lifted up my chin with his index finger and leaned downwards towards my face and my eyes widened in suprise. Even though ive kissed him many times, it still doesnt stop the butterflies in my stomach, and it certainly doesn't stop my face from heating up. Taehyung gave me a small peck on the lips before standing up straight again.

"W-what was that for-" i stuttered while feeling my face heat up. But tae just flicked my forehead and smirked.

"Go to class kookie."

And i just stared dumbfounded as he walked away.

"What was that all about bunny?" jimin said as he skipped towards me. Of course, yoongi was being dragged behind him.

I turned around and smiled nervously

"Now that i think about it...you guys have been closer since you and tae spoke at the hospital.." Yoongi said while stroking his imaginary beard.

"YEAAA yoongi your so smartt" jimin said and yoongi just did his 'genius shrug'

i missed this

Even though everything may seem happy right now, life has a funny way of screwing things up when its going well... And thats exactly what happened.

HOI GOISSSSS. IM OFFICIALLY BACK. GET READY FOR SOME INTERESTING CHAPTERS!!! And thank you for those people that texted me on snapchat lol. I never knew that so many people liked my book.

SARANGHAEEEE ❤❤