What Happened?

Skye's POV:⛅️
As I was running to the boat house I was so happy to see Ben,I think I might even love him.As I was getting closer I was getting so nervous to see him.I was about to walk up to him and tell him I like him when out of no where Danielle walked up behind him and started to talk to him.I felt so sad ,I feel like I lost a part of me.The next thing I remember right after is Danielle and Ben kiss.I fell like I died.After they kissed Ben looked over at me and I felt like I was about to die.He looked shocked to see me and then he screamed "FIRE".I instantly turned around and saw fire coming from the direction of the lodge.I remembered about Alex and know one knows she is in the lodge.I started running as fast as I could to the entrance near the tree to get Alex,but Ben stopped me all I remember is crying and screaming about Alex,then I felt his arms let me go and I took off running.He must of felt bad about what happened.
         Ben's POV:🚲
After we celebrated getting the lodge I said bye to Sean and I went to the boat house to think.I was looking at the water then Danielle came up behind me and we talked about me telling our friends about us.I said I will but I didn't because I didn't want to see Skye get upset and I knew she would.I still like her but I like Danielle a little more.Next we kissed and it didn't 100% feel right.I looked over and I saw Skye about to cry and I realized I made a mistake with Danielle.Before I could apologize I saw smoke coming from the lodge and I screamed FIRE.I ran as fast as I could to stop Skye from going to the lodge.I grabbed her as tightly as I could then I heard her scream about Alex then I felt real bad and I let her go.She ran to our spot to get Alex.I turned around and saw an angry Danielle and I knew I was in trouble.

      Author's notes:
Hi this is my first book so be nice.In the next chapter I'll finish where I left off.Ill post my next chapter when I can.I will do a q and a when I have some type of popularity with this book.I hope you like and add my first book.