The End

The day after was very calm until everyone left the hospital.After all the events that recently had happened Skye forgot to tell all her friends about her leaving.So during mid-day Skye got all her friends to gather at her mother's tree.It was very hard to say so Ben helped her say the news.They were all devastated.They all went quiet.Then Sean broke the silence and said he got offered a new mountain biking job and he didn't know if should take it.They all said yes and then Danielle said if you go I'll go with you.Sean then called the person who offered and said yes,just once he is fully recovered.They were both happy but that meant they would be leaving too.Ben was jealous but he didn't care since he had to worry about Skye.Skye was sitting on the swing when all of a sudden it broke.Everyone asked if Skye was okay and she said yes.The moment she stood up though she saw an old piece of paper with writing on it.She picked it up and it was from her mother.Tears were in her eyes as she read it.Once she was done she was happy.The letter said:To my dearest Skye,I'm writing this letter to you to let you know there is a secret bank account no one knows about for you.I hope when you are reading this you need this money and you use it responsibility.There is a decent amount in the account and hopefully you will use all the money correctly.I hope you enjoy it.From,mom.When the others saw the letter they were extremely happy for Skye.After that she went down to the only nearby bank and asked about the account.When she found out how much money it was she was extremely happy.It was the amount to fix the lodge.She took the money straight to her dad.He was shocked when he saw so much money in her hands.She told him we could fix the lodge and she told him all about the account.Before he called the contractor to discuss further building plans,he made sure this is what she wants.She said yes.The following day the contractor came and spoke.He said by the following summer it would be ready.Skye and her dad rallied along with Alex and decided to stay in the city until the lodge is done.They all started to get ready to pack.Skye went to tell her friends.Sean and Danielle we're leaving the same day so they were happy for Skye.Ben was a little sad he wouldn't see her for a while but he remembered he could visit.Then Kaylee called Skye and told her Noah and her were having a tour.Skye was happy and told her all about the lodge and her leaving.Kaylee was extra excited since that was the first place on tour.Sean and Danielle said thief goodbyes and left.Ben went back to Skye's and helped pack.Skye then had to leave.Ben decided to stay with her in the city until the end of summer.The car was all packed.Josh left earlier with Alex.Before Skye got in the car,she walked around and remembered all the memories she made there.She also thought of all of the friends she made and adventures.Skye then got in the car laid her head on Ben's shoulder and smiled.She couldn't wait to begin her new adventures in the lodge.

Author's Notes 📝:Hi I'm back and this is the end of this story.I didn't want to end it this soon but I don't have as much interest in The Lodge anymore as you could see in the gap from the last chapter.I want to thank everyone who read,commented,and voted.This means a lot to me.I will work on a new book soon.Until my next book adventure ,sincerely,Brianna