Leaving

Kaylee's POV:🎤
Today's the day,the day both me and Noah get to leave the lodge and go to music school.It wasn't as scary as the first time cause I was only there for a few weeks and now I'm going for a year.At least I have Noah.My stuff is packed and I'm about to head to the lodge to meet up with Noah.I see him and give him a hug.I saw a few of our friends in what was left of reception so we said bye to them.We put our stuff in my dad's car and now our adventure in music school begins.
Noah's POV:🎧
Today I'm going to music school for the first time and I'm nervous but I'm not at the same time cause Kaylee will be there so at least I will be okay.I start to head to the lodge while I sing what I've been wishing for.

(Sorry for bad audio I got it off YouTube and just pretend he is walking and singing)
I get to The Lodge and I see Kaylee so I gave her a hug.We walked toThe Lodge and said goodbye to everyone.We load our stuff into Kaylee's dad's car.Now I can finally live my dream.
Skye's POV:⛅️
We all decided to leave the hospital.I went back to the carivan and fixed myself and put new clothes on.
Skye's clothes down below.

After I got dressed I heard a knock on the door and I thought it Was Josh but it wasn't

After I got dressed I heard a knock on the door and I thought it Was Josh but it wasn't.It was Ben and he was looking cute.
Ben's outfit down below

What I can't think like that he has a girlfriend

What I can't think like that he has a girlfriend.She would kill me.He asked if he could come in and I said yes.He sat down with me and looked into my ocean blue eyes and he held my hand and started to talk.He told me actually Danielle tricked him into liking her and they started to date.He also said he waited a long time for me and said it wasn't fair that I chose Sean over him and then come back for him.Then I started to have a few tears run down my face,,he wiped them away and whispered in my ear that he will always love me and we will one day be together.Then the most magical thing happened,we kissed.All my happiness was bursting for joy.I didn't want it to end but I ended it and I asked about Danielle and he said forget about her and it has always been me.We kissed again.He then sang it has always been you to me.

After he told me he was going to break up with Danielle later.We both headed down to The Lodge and my happiness turned into sadness again the whole place was burned down.The fire was really bad.Ben pulled me into a hug and kissed my head.We walked in and hanged out with Josh until Kaylee and Noah came to say bye.I decided to go talk to Josh about what happened between me and Ben.I am a little sad Sean didn't show up.

Author's notes:
Sorry Benielle and Skean shippers but you had to see it coming.For all you Sken shippers I hope you are happy.For all the Seanielle shippers the chapter is coming out soon.How do you think the breakup will go?How do you feel about Kaylee and Noah go to music school.On the weekends I will post as much as I can and on the weekdays since I have school I will post at least twice a day but on Wednesday and Thursday's I have after school so I will post once.My next chapter will come out later.Until next time.