What Happened pt#3

Skye's POV:⛅️
I ran as fast as I could to the tree,I was barely able to catch my breath.I ran in and I saw smoke I tried to move quick.I called for Alex and I didn't hear a response.I started to look on the floor and found her unconscious.I tried to pick her up and good thing she was petite so I can pick her up easily.Before we left I had to get my mum's and dad's picture.I grabbed it and got Alex and I was starting to get light headed but I fought for me and Alex.I ran with her to the tree and she still isn't responding.I feel like I killed her and I shouldn't have left her alone.I hope she doesn't die,her and my dad are the only family I have left along with Josh.I hear my name be called and I saw a blurry vision of someone running and looking for me.I rubbed my eyes and I saw my dad,Sean,and Ben.I was shocked to see Sean and Ben because I thought they didn't care about me anymore.They came to the tree and I just out of no where bursted out crying.Then I saw Sean try to carry me to see the lodge then Ben tried to at the same time and they almost fought until I said what about Danielle,Ben?Then he said "we got into a fight about you and me and I want her to cool off"Then I said to Sean what about the bike tour,he said "I will meet up with them in the next town/city we go to".Then I remembered about Alex and I told my dad he had already called an ambulance to pick up people who have gotten hurt in the fire.He picked up Alex and I heard her try to speak but it sounded like gibberish.We all walked to the lodge and saw firemen hose down the lodge.I saw Josh and ran straight into his arms and start bawling my eyes out.I saw paramedics with Alex and they told my dad she was in a coma.After I heard that I felt like I should kill myself,this is the worst day in history.I can't watch anymore so I walk to the karivan and I looked back to see everything, then I saw Ben and Sean and they were giving me a look that could apologize.Then I saw the ambulance lights go off with Alex and my dad.I went in and cried myself to sleep.
Ben's POV:🚲
Danielle came straight up to me and slapped me.She told me if was to do anything with Skye we were over and she didn't let me explain anything.Then she walked away angry.I saw Ed and Sean look for Skye so I decided to help them.We found Skye at our spot with Alex unconscious.I tried to pick Skye up but Sean tried to first so we almost fought over Skye again.Then she questioned me about Danielle and Sean about the bike tour.She ended up walking to the lodge upset and alone.Once she saw the lodge she ran to josh and cried and me and Sean knew she was upset.Then we see Alex in an ambulance with tubes in her and good thing Skye didn't see her in her condition.Skye walked to her Karivan and looked at me and Sean and we both gave her an apologetic look.We went to the others and had a group hug then Sean pulls me to the side and tells me the truth about the bike tour.
Sean's POV:🚲
After I left Jess and our manager after I heard about the fire I peddled to the lodge and my manger said I was fired and they replaced me with Max.But I don't care I just want Skye.So I go there and asking every one where Skye is and then I heard Ed start to look for her and I decided to join then Ben did as well.Then we found her and Alex .I tried to pick her up,but Ben also tried to get her as well,but I wasn't going to lose Skye to Ben anymore.Then Skye asked Ben about Danielle and I felt relieved.Then she asked me about the bike tour and I lied so she wouldn't know.Skye walked all by herself to the lodge and went straight to josh.Then she looked at me and Ben and we gave her an apologetic look.All of us group hugged and then I wanted to tell Ben about me get fired and he was shocked,I'm a little sad though cause this was my dream.Then he told me about Danielle and him then about Skye seeing them and that he still likes Skye.We all decided to go home and then I saw my dad with an evil smirk on his face.

Author's notes:
Thank you guys so much for following me and follow/like this story also commenting.It means a lot to me.I made Skye's POV the biggest because she is going through a lot and all at once.First off Alex isn't dead and won't be and all of you will see her current condition in the next chapter.Once again thank you for all the love this book is getting.And maybe in the future I will do another book.I hope you vote for the book bye